Broken

Re-cap

"payback only fair right" he responded my eyes go wide the guys wouldn't let him do that right.i glance down at his other hand and see a knuckleduster griped tightly.....

Amy's Pov

After however many tortuous hours Callum leaves feeling proud and like he put me in my place tears continuously cascade down my face he continuously punched my ribs legs and stomach i feel so weak and keep slipping in and out of consciousness.

The door opens again i open my eyes and see Enzo and Damon in front of me "oh hey guys funny seeing you here" i joke even though im in eminence pain they shake their heads at me they brought me down food and water i refuse to eat but sip the water "you need to eat love" Enzo pleads i look at him with dull eyes "No what i need to for them fucking pricks up there to let me go and leave me the fuck alone" i shout the highest i can.

A week goes past 

I'm still tied in this position only ever uncuffed to go the toilet every two days one of the guys come down with food and water then disappear again apart from Zayn he hasn't been down here since he left me my body is in persistent  pain but im to weak to try anything.

The creaking of the door makes the ears perk up and smile faded when i see Zayns boots clad down the stairs he stands in front of me grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him i just close my eyes"go away" i say with a raspy voice pulling my chin away from him he huffs walks to the other chains and releases them causing me to fall my legs buckle and i fall to my knees pain shoots through my body.

Zayn's Pov

Once i release the chains Amy falls to her knees and shrieks in pain bruises can be seen on her face , stomach and arms Callum did a number on her she suddenly collapses full on the floor i quickly rush over fuck she passed out.

Unchaining and uncuffing her i pick her up bridle style and go back upstairs taking her to my room i pull back the covers before laying her down grabbing one of my black t-shirts and shorts she's gonna hate me for this i quickly change her inspecting the damage Callum did it nearly fully healed i call Liam up to put a drip in her and do another check up.

Amy's Pov

I wake up on something warm and soft opening my eyes im blinded by the day light lifting my hand to cover my eyes pain shots through me i soon release something it sticking out of my hand i look to see a needle protruding my skin i fucking hate needles fuck sake as i slowly sit up im in golfed in Zayn's cologne why his room pulling the covers back i slowly swing myself out of bed wait these aren't my clothes ill deal with that later.

Standing up i pull out the drip wanting to leave Zayn's room quickly grabbing some paper towels to stop the bleeding i reach the top of the stairs as Niall comes out of his room "you should be resting" he pointed out "i dont wanna rest anymore" i ...

Standing up i pull out the drip wanting to leave Zayn's room quickly grabbing some paper towels to stop the bleeding i reach the top of the stairs as Niall comes out of his room "you should be resting" he pointed out "i dont wanna rest anymore" i stated he just puts my arm over his shoulder and helps me downstairs.

Liam's Pov

Footsteps cascade down the stairs Niall appears helping Amy down them "She should be resting" i huffed "she doesn't wanna rest anymore" Niall proclaimed

I Shake my head just as Zayn walks in "why is your drip out and why are you downstairs" he nagged her as she laid down on the sofa "i pulled it out i dont like needles and you left me in your room really think i was gonna stay in there" she confessed revealing her bloody hand Zayn grabs the first aid kit and cleans it out then wraps it "i had to keep an eye on you and you should of shouted one of us" he told her raising his voice a little she cowers away sinking more into the sofa.

Louis's Pov

Why does she continuously try and escape knowing the consequences i think Zayn has finally broken her spirit in hope of getting away this is the first time shes every showed any sign of fear.

Harry's Pov

Think Amy is finally understanding that shes now ours and there is no escape hopefully Sam pays up soon or we might just take Amy as payment.

Amy's Pov

I dunno how much longer i can keep this up.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what if Amy keeping up ?

find out in the next chapter

Comment good or bad

Vote if you like it or love it 

Hope you enjoy