Fail Attempt and The Consequences

Liam's Pov
Everyone is downstairs at the dinner table but she isn't fuck we don't even know her name "where is the girl" I question the guys hoping she hasn't escaped "I last saw her routing through my room" Harry announces.

Everyone gets up and begin searching for the girl.

Harry's Pov
How dare she go routing through my room now where the fuck could she be we have checked everywhere even in our office and the basement she is no where to be fucking found fuck.

Amy's Pov
I'm freezing cold and my body feels rough and sift as hell ughh peeling my eyes open I take in my surroundings I'm sat up against the bathroom door the sound of thunder footsteps and them shouting echoes throughout the house.

Haha they don't know my name fuck tards.

I can make a run for it since they don't know where I am getting up and stretching after I quickly open the door then make sure the coast is clear before darting down the stairs towards the front door just as I open the door a bit it is slammed back closed with one hand.

Any normal person would think shit I'm caught but nope I'm definitely not normal me being me I try to open the door again but I'm roughly span around and slammed back into the front door where I am met by a angry Harry.

Shit I'm never gonna get out of this they are going to kill me I don't wanna die I'm to young.

Harry looks furious he gets up so close we are nose to nose "what the fuck are you doing" he spits rage dripping off his face I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out "that's what I thought" he says after he grips my fore arm and pulls me away from the door "Liam I got her" he shouts making me flinch.

Fuck fuck fuck I continuously attempt to get Harry to release my arm but he won't budge "will you let go not like I can get far" I sass him he just glares at me while dragging me to god knows where.

Liam's Pov
Thank fuck Harry found her we all walk into the Lounge by the way Harry shouted I'm guessing she tried to get away.