Views: Sunrise

Butterflies, butterflies were beating in her tummy and between her thighs. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "wha....." she stretched her neck and blinked her eyes as his tongue and teeth teased her open between her closed thighs. "Morning,"Harry quipped as he opened her up to him, moving her left thigh onto his shoulder and coming to rest on his stomach before pressing her right thigh tighter to the mattress and taking sips of her through his lips.
"Harry," Alysia whined pitifully from beneath him, and she felt his grin against her sex.
"Yes, pet?" He asked, biting the tendon stretched out on her right thigh.
She moved the blanket from her chest and peered down at his perch between her thighs.
He looked sinful, lips pouted and wet with her.

"Wha, what are you doing?" She breathlessly asked.
He ran his fingers between her lips, scissoring them open to take a lick. "Thought that was fairly obvious, love," he teased before slipping his tongue into her channel, massaging the ring of nerves just outside before slipping in deeper.
"Mmmm, I can taste us," he grunted, pinching her clit with his fingers. "Haven't gotten to wake up with you yet, figured I'd give you something to remember it by. That way," he ran the fat of his tongue from her base up and over her bundle of nerves before giving it a flick, "next time you freak out you'll remember what you're missing. Once you've come in my mouth, I'll take you, and then I'll make you breakfast. Won't be so easy to leave me before the sun again." And he resumed his exquisite torture, opening her up to him and nuzzling her with his nose before settling in, running his tongue over her endlessly and slipping two long fingers on his tattooed hand into her to stroke her weak spot.
"Love your taste, baby," he complimented "your sounds, may like giving you head more than getting it."

Alysia moaned out a sound of disagreement before she lapsed back into the heavy sighs and groans she has been making since her pleasant wake up call.

Harry continued stroking her, chuckling,"I said maybe," and then he pulled out the coup de grace as her sounds and squirms reached a fever pitch, sealing his beautiful lips around her clit and rubbing it up and down with his tongue.
"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, fuck, baby....Harry," she cried as he circled his arms under her thighs, raising her bottom off the bed as he continued to sip from her fountain. "I can't, please," she begged
"You can, you will," Harry assured and he fucked her with his tongue and teased her nubs with long fingers.
Alysia, sobbed through her next orgasm and grabbed onto the growing hair on his crown, pulling it harder than could be comfortable, Harry grunted hungrily, and lay her back upon the bed before biting the place where her thigh connected to her hip. She yelped and he laughed.
"Good morning?" He flirted, kissing his new favorite spot.
"Best morning," Alysia sighed, before wrapping her hand around his broad shoulders and urging him up her body. "I believe I'm still to be taken though, and cooked breakfast, because you were so mean to me and you owe me," she baited, kissing his wet mouth.

"You want me to take you? again love? had you any number of times last night,"

"Stop laughing at me and fuck me!" Alysia ordered, reaching down between them to bring him to her cleft.

"Condom, love," he reminded and reached above her to the bedside table where a row had been carelessly thrown in the long night. He rolled the sheath on to himself, position himself and then used the hand that smelled of her to hold her chin.
She blinked her eyes open, granting his silent request to look at him as he used his thumb to fit the head in and waited.
"This what you were wanting, pet?" He asked.
"No, um....no I want more, all of it," she requested.
He held himself at her threshold, pulling in and out shallowly while she squirmed and kissed him ravenously. "Please, please, please."
"What are the magic words, love?" Harry asked.
"Hmmmm," she laughed against his mouth, "now?"

Harry stopped, and pulled out of her, "Better ask nicely, pet, mean girls get nothing."

"Harry, please baby, fuck me, please fuck me, I love it, love you, love your cock," she promised, kissing him sweetly before slipping her tongue in, "Harry, please, I need you."