Views: Head -extra

She bit into her lip, trying to quiet her moans. She didn't want to disturb him. Harry had had the longest day and had been sleeping off his jetlag.

His tour had finally ended, and he came home elated, rushing through the door to find her frantically rocking a cranky baby.

"Sorry, I was hoping to get her calmed or asleep by the time you made it. She hasn't let me put her down in hours. Are you hungry? I missed you so much," she leaned in for a kiss, but was rudely interrupted by scream from Lydia.

It was not the homecoming she had planned for him. In the past, he rushed through the door to find her on her knees, in their bed, on the balcony, the kitchen counter. Really, a variety of places. All ready to give him a heroes welcome. One of those had resulted in their whoopsie baby.

She missed Harry even more now when he was gone, no amount of Skype calls could convey to him how much Lydia grew and changed every week.

They also didn't even begin to dull the ache she had been feeling. She'd been giving the all clear two weeks after he left and at first it hadn't mattered. After 6 weeks though, her libido had raged back to life.

She wanted him, but now that the baby was finally sleeping and she ninjaed her way out of the nursery, Harry was fast asleep. She cleaned up his snack and pulled off his boots and hoped for better luck when he surfaced in 36 hours.

Her eyes ran over his lean form and she realized her thwarted intentions were not going to die down. She was hot for him.

She tiptoed to the bathroom and shed her clothes quickly, when Harry had first showed her the settings on the shower head l, she had laughed at him, but they had gotten some good use out of them. The last 3 weeks though she had honed her ability to get off on settings 3, 6, & 7 to an art form. She pulled her hair into a bun and began fantasizing about the last time Harry came home from tour. He'd pushed her up against the front door, he had been so eager, and his harsh entry had made her wince for a day or so when she stood up, but her orgasm had been titanic and his saint laurent shirt had not survived.

She tweaked her nipple and guided the shower head over her core of setting three while she thought about the wet sounds he made when he lapped up their combined pleasure. She had just switched to setting 6, the pulsing stream, when she felt a gust of cool air, her eyes popped open, and a sleepy but naked and aroused Harry was staring at her.

"Harry," she started apologetically but ended on a yelp.

"Don't let me stop you, pet. Best show I've seen in ages."

So she played to his knowing gaze and arched her back, closing her eyes and moaning his name while switching to setting 7, the finisher.

When she cried out her climax she was less than surprised when Harry stepped in to the stall, took the nozzle from her hand and replaced it with a throbbing cock.

"Fuck, baby, yes," she cried.

"Feel like you need to be punished love, why didn't you wake me if you were this needy?"

"You were so tired baby, God Damn," she yelled when he used one hand to pin her wrists to the shower wall and increased the depth and strength of his strokes.

"You miss me, baby, miss your cock?" He asked stopping his thrusts all together.

"What are you doing, please, don't stop, please,"

"Think I need a kiss, pet, you haven't even said hello," he pouted.

"Hi baby," she whispered after kissing him hotly, pulling his lower lip between her teeth.

At that, he pulled out, and gave a small push to her shoulder, urging her down to her knees.

"That's not where you need to kiss," he corrected.

She laid open her mouth and accepted him deeply, rolling her tongue against the head when she pulled up, completing each stroke with her hand. She licked his slit each time she tasted a splash, loving how wet he got.

"Mmmm, missed your taste," she mewled, while rolling his balls in her palm, before pushing him to the back of her throat and swallowing.

"Fuck, stop, stop, pet," he pulled her off and turned her round, using his foot to open her legs and guiding her hands to the bench at the side of the glass enclosure. He ran the head of his cock over her. "Ready?"

"Yes!" She begged.

He swatted her ass hard enough to produce a hand print and pushed inside her while she screamed.

They were both so turned on, after a handful of strokes she seized up around him and felt the convulsions run up his length. They breathed heavily together until he slipped out and helped her to stand, cleaning her gently. He kissed her lips and murmured his thanks and glee at being home.

"You been doing this a lot, pet?"

"Mmmhmmm, More recently. I missed you," she said, kissing him in a way that let him know she wasn't finished for the night.

Just when he felt himself begin to harden, they heard a wail from the monitor.

She smiled apologetically and went to get out of the cubicle.

"No, let me. Missed my little girl too."

She smiled and started to dry off when Harry's head stuck back into the steamy room with a mischievous smirk.

"Incidentally, who gives better head?"