Chapter 1

"Hi people and aliens of this world how are you?" I said to my vlogging camera in front of me."so I'm here with moody Jake and my crazy ass brother" I said with a large grin on my face.Jake just looked at me with a blank look then said "go away" I just looked at him and laughed turning my camera off. "So what we doing today?" I asked "uhh no idea maybe going to a trampoline park" shit "but you don't have to" yay "thank the lord" i said jumping around. Now I don't like trampolines because I really badly hurt my arm when I was 12 but I will do flips.Jake was looking at me, holy shit do I look okay?why is he looking at me? I had so many questions running through my head."hay ryles?" I heard Tanner yell"huh" I said looking up at tanner "You and Jake sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first came..." and before he could finish I ran at him and he ran laughing "I'll kill you" i said.Before I could get to the door I was in Jakes arms, i was blushing so madly."Awe she's blushing" I heard my brother say I looked up at him to see he had his phone and camera pointed at me and Jake "I got that all on snapchat" he said with a smug look on his face."fuck off" I said really embarrassed."right okay so the lovebirds are having fun" Tanner said in a strange voice and walked away with the camera pointed at me and Jake.Great now people will ask if we are dating just great.What do I say to my fans 'oh no I just have a massive crush on him' yeah I'll just say that won't I?