Chapter 3

I knocked on Tanner's door and his mum answered"oh hay rye" she said letting me and Quentin in"hi Kim" I said "Tanners down stairs" I just nodded my head in thanks and ran downstairs into tanners room and jumped in his back."holy frick" he shouted and dropped me."well I feel the love" I said getting up rubbing my ass."sorry you scared me" "I gathered" I said sitting on his bed pulling out my camera and stared vlogging.

"Okay so I'm here in Kansas with Tanner Braungardt and Quentin M" I said shoving the camera into there faces laughing at the shocked expressions on there faces.Oh God I love these guys."so why you here then" Tanner asked me"well I wanted to come here anyway but my stupid brother said no so I came here anyway" I said with a cheeky smile on my face."Haha only you,only you" Tanner laughed shaking his head walking over to his desk sitting down."Right okay what are we gonna do" I started thinking then said "how about we just hang out for a bit" "yeah lets do that" is what Quentin said " hay Quentin your new nickname is Queeny" I said looking up from my phone "umm okay"

"Hay Rye do you still like Jake?" I looked up and saw Taylor leaning against Tanners frame "yeah yeah I do" is all I said lying down on Tanners floor."awe!" I heard Queeny say, I just gave him the middle finger."huuu rude!" "You love me" "mhh debatable" I sat up really quickly "Dude !" I shouted "Rude".

Right so I have no idea what we are going to do.My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID  and saw 'ma bro' written across with his picture."Don't answer it" I said turning my phone off.Seconds later Tanner b's phone rang "it's your brother" I just looked up and said "okay answer it but put it on speaker" with that he answered his phone.

"Where the fuck is my sister" my brother demanded "she is with me" "Ryleigh I said not to go to Kansas" i just rolled my eyes "and you always come here but you never let me,so I'm going to come here even if you don't like it" with that I got up and stormed out of the room.I heard them talking but didn't care right now,how dare he say what I can and can't do.

After about 45 minutes and Queeny asking me to come out of the bathroom I walked out and went to Taylor's room."hay Tay" I said quietly and sat down on her bed."Hay what's up you're sad" "just everything" I said with tears running down my face."oh no please don't cry" she said hugging me.

After awhile of just sitting there and crying we got up and went downstairs and she ate but I didn't."are you okay?" Queeny asked me "I'll call Jake if you want" he said walking over to me," no,no I'm fine don't call him" I said with tears falling down my face.

I don't know what came over me but I felt so so sad and I just wanted someone to hug and cuddle with.Jake immediately came to mind,gosh why do I like him so much?The doorbell rang,what?who could it be?