Chapter 6

So today me and my friends(Billie,Grace and Kelsey) are moving into a house on our own. Yesterday we go the keys and looked around and holy damn it is so cool. We all vlogged our reactions and it was so funny. It has enough space to house our cars, our pets and everything else and more.

Anyway ever since I've met Brittney I've been ignoring Jake. I don't want to talk to him or be in the same room because I don't want to say something that I shouldn't. I mean Brittney seems like a slut and a gold digger. I mean she got my number and asks me if she can go in my car and all that bullshit so I've just blocked her.

Me and the girls made a YouTube group called 'the flipladies' because why not? Oh and I have got over my fear of trampolines and they are so fun! Anyway we all went out and got a dog each and I love them. I got a pitbull cross husky, billie got a German shepherd and grace and Kelsey both a cat each.

The girls all have a boyfriend except billie because she has a girlfriend called Misha. Anyway I'm the only single one of our group...great oh well I don't really mind.

It 4:30 in the morning right now and I can't sleep so I may as well get up. I had a shower and got dried then put on a super cute outfit

 I had a shower and got dried then put on a super cute outfit

 Then by the time I was done it was 5:30 so I went to my bed and opened my laptop going on YouTube, watching the video I uploaded yesterday with all the girls and it was so funny

I continued to watch YouTube until it was 8:00 am and then went to collect my bags and take them to the jeep that Adam let me borrow. "Right this is it" i said to the camera I just got out, "today I'm moving in with the girls and I can't wait" then I turned of my camera putting it into my handbag.

After awhile the girls came down and Tanner was ready we all went to the new house to get everything ready. After half an hour we all went to the living room and sat down for a bit.

 After half an hour we all went to the living room and sat down for a bit

Then we got into a convo about our crushes and relationships. I kept quiet but they seemed to know something was up "hay rye?" I hummed in reply "do you like Jake" I just looked away blushing, "AWE she is blushing!" I heard tanner shout, "so you do! I knew it!" I heard him shout again.

"Guys! Leave the poor girl alone!" Kelsey had said moving over to me and hugging me. I laughed pulling away from the hug and getting up and going to my room on the third floor.

I pulled out my camera and tripod and lights and all that then started my video "hi aliens and people of this strange world how you doin haha anyway I hope so far you are having a good day good night good evening or whenever you are watching and i...

I pulled out my camera and tripod and lights and all that then started my video "hi aliens and people of this strange world how you doin haha anyway I hope so far you are having a good day good night good evening or whenever you are watching and if not I hope you are going to after this video! Or go watch or do something you like" when i said that I looked over to the door only to see Jake looking at me so I decided to act like I didn't see him.

After my long ass video I went downstairs only to see Brittney and her 'friends' yeah no they need to go "get out of my house" I demanded "no this is our house now" I glared at them "so you payed over a million for it you own everything in it you own guard dogs yeah? Okay then if you do tell the dogs what to do" I said very pissed that Jake let theses stupid sluts into my house. "Umm okay oí you mutt" Brittney said pointing to Mitch who growled at her "haha umm sit!" She said in a really high voice, once again Mitch growled and charged at them, scaring the shit out of them. "Haha Mitch come here" he quickly changed course and ran over to me sitting by my feet in the stair case. "Okay get the fuck out of MY house" I said as Mitch growled at them, Brittney quickly nodded and her and her 'friends' ran out of the house. But I didn't expect was Jake shouting at me saying I shouldn't have done that "you shouldn't have don't that!" He screamed at me "well last time I checked this is my house not yours so you can't just go around inviting people into my house okay?" I said in my normal voice going to sit on the couch.

"You know what? Get out!" I demanded from my seat on the couch. I closed my eyes knowing he went by sound of the front door slamming shut. Why is it always me that has to deal with bullshit. You know what I'm going to Dubai to see mo and his sister Lana.

"Hay guys I'm going to go to Dubai" I shouted up the stairs "I'm going in 3 days" I shouted immediately after not wanting them to think I'm leaving now. God why does my life have to be like this I mean so much is going on and I don't know what to do anymore.