Chapter 5

Yesterday I got home from Kansas,dreading it since I'll be seeing Jake but I can do it...I hope. What is Jake ignores me when I get back. Fuck it,I'm going to just walk in there and act like nothing happened. Okay here we go.

I stopped my car and turned off the engine and walked to the door. "I'm home" I shouted, I heard Kirby running at me. " hay Kirby" I said once she got to me. "Ryleigh" I heard Jake say, "h-hay" I shuttered 'fuck sake really?' I thought.Why does he have this effect on me? I'm sure he knows what he does to me, I mean I never shutter, even when I was with my ex.

Jake came over and hugged me saying he missed me. "I missed you too" I said breaking the hug. "Hay umm I want you to meet my girlfriend" what?No No No please No. "umm yeah okay sure" I said my voice breaking a bit. "Great" he said with a large grin on his face "yeah" I whispered walking away tears starting falling freely as I got to my room.

Then again I should of seen it coming, I mean look at him he is gorgeous. I just hope that he is happy and not with a slut. God what am I thinking if he is happy I should just leave it. I hadn't realised I was loudly crying until Tanner knocked on my door and came in. "You okay?" He asked. I just looked at him like 'do I look okay'. "Right stupid question" he said looking down. "Did Jake tell you about Brittney?" I looked at him confused "his girlfriend" oh so that's her name. "Yeah" I whispered once again. "Come here" he said bringing me into a hug.

"When will I be meeting Brittney ?" I said aloud "now if you like" I heard Jake say. I just nodded not wanted to talk to him. With that me and Jake walked out and to his car. (Un)fortunately it was just us, I wonder what she is like. I hope she is nice to be honest I don't want Jake to have a bitch for a girlfriend. " you okay?" Jake asked me "uh yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked looking away and looking out the window. "You just seem distant is all" he replied pulling over "we're here" he said cutting the engine and getting out.

Once I got out me and Jake headed over to the door and he knocked. The door opened to reveal a girl in a really tight shirt and short short ... oh god no. "Who are you?" She asked in a really high pitched voice "oh and I'm Jake's girlfriend" she added on sounding smug. "I know who you are" is all I said walking away to my car. "Wait that's her car" oh and my car was dropped off bye my friend Billie. "Uhh yeah why?"
I heard Jake ask.

Before she could come to me I got in my car and sped off. I'm fucked, of course he would have a girlfriend but I thought it would be someone different, someone good for him. Then again I know I don't have a chance with him so I need to try and forget about it.

Hi I hope you are enjoying my story so far. I do need help with a cover so if you could send in something that would be amazing. I might be consistently updating so yeah. Once again thank you so much for reading my work
-Kacy