Chapter 4

Turns out it was my car guy.He said that my delivery was here,no idea why it didn't go to San Diego but oh well I just want my new baby(I will still have my GTR). If you wanted to know what my new car is it's a Ferrari 458 Italia.

Beautiful isn't it?Originally I was going to get it in white but I then decided no it can be red

"Holy shit" is all I heard "yes beauty isn't she"I loved my new car so much. I pulled out my camera "hay guys so today I will be showing you all a surprise, can you guess it? No? Okay! So I have recently got a new car,and that new car is a ... a Ferrari 458 Italia!!" I said running over to my car and showing it to the camera.

"Gosh I already love it" i said jumping up and down with Queeny holding my camera as well as his.Wait a sec now I know why it didn't go to San Diego, because my car guy was in Kansas and said that he would give me my car if I came to Kansas.Thats why I wanted to come to Kansas.

Not even a minute later my brothers GTR came into view 'shit' I thought.What am I gonna do...run.With that thought I legged it into the house and down to Taylor's room.I hope it's only my brother and not Jake, gosh why do i like Jake so much? Anyway it's been about 2 minutes when I heard footsteps so I tiptoed over to the bed and crouched behind it. "Ryleigh,I know you are in there" I heard my brothers voice.

I knew he knew that I was so I came out and unlocked the door and sat on Taylor's bed.When I sat down tanner came into the room. " Why did you want to come here so badly?" He questioned after a minute of sitting in silence. "I wanted to come see tanner and Queeny. Also I wanted to come get my car." I said leaning into him.

"You know Jake is worried about you,I had to leave before he woke up because he wanted to come and make sure you were okay" he said with a small smirk on his face. "Really?" I questioned with a lard he grin on my face. He just nodded looking down at his phone that ringed. "It's Jake" he said showing me his phone, "answer it" I said.

He clicked answer and put it on speaker, " dude,you left me" I heard Jakes sexy voice say. "Yeah sorry Jake,Ryleigh is okay" with that tanner ended the call and put his phone into his pocket. "Hay you wanna have a race, my GTR vs your Ferrari ?" "Sure" I said getting up and getting the jets to my car.

The race went pretty well I won, by a lot hehe wow now he won't be able to brag about his car. Finally.Anyway Tanner said that I can go to Dubai to meet with Lana rose and her brother Mo Vlogs.