Chapter 1:The Letter

Cameron's pov
I sat in my chair near my window waiting for my letter. I was starting to think I wouldn't get it. I was waiting for hours before the mail man came. I waited for him to leave. I walked to the mailbox. I grabbed all the mail and walked inside. Bill. Bill. Bill. Check. Syco. Bill. Wait what. I went though the mail again to see my letter.
Dear Cameron,
It was a amazing listening to your audition of Justin Bieber Love Yourself. We also would love to let you know that you met the requirements to enter the school. Open house is on August 5. You will be staying at the Tipton Hotel. Parents are not allowed to live with you but they can vist all the time. Your room number is 123 and your homeroom is Ms.Nelson. Have a good day and hope we see you on August 5.Sincerely, Simon Cowell

Oh

My

Lord.

I'm in!!!!! I did it. WoooHoooooo. Oh yeah I have to tell my mom.

Blake's pov
I heard the sound of the mail failing on the floor. Man this is it. I ran over to the door grabbed the mail and went to the table. Everything was for my mom but one thing I ripped open the envelope.
Dear Blake,
We had a great time listening to your audition of Shawn Mendes "Stitches". We enjoy informing you that you have been accepted into the academy. Open house is August 5. You will be staying at the Tipton Hotel Parents are not allowed to live with you but they can vist all the time Your room number is 123 and your homeroom teacher is Ms.Nelson. Have a good day hope to see you soon.
Sincerely, Simon Cowell.

I did it. I got in. "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo". I shouted running around. Wait I have got to tell Dad

Andrew's pov

I sat outside on a chair waiting for the mail man. Finally I heard the sound of the mail truck. I ran to the truck once it was at my mail box. He gave me the mail I went through it. Ok report card for Alex principal letter for Brandon and a letter for me from SYCO. Holy cow here it is.
Dear Andrew,
We truly enjoyed your audition of Taylor swift "We are never getting back together" and we have a even better time telling you that you made it to Syco Records Academy. You will staying at The Tipton Hotel Parents are not allowed to live with you but they can vist all the time your room number is 123 and your homeroom teacher is Ms. Nelson. Open house is August 5. See you soon. Have a great day.
Awesome I'm in

HOLY COW IM IN. I can't wait to tell my mom