Chp.5

Max

I walk to class. I'm tired and sad. People are looking at me. They're whispering "What's wrong with him""maybe Adam hurt him again". I kept walking. I saw Ross. "Hey"I said. "Hey Max. You ok"he asked. I nodded.

"Let's go to class"I said. He nodded.

(Time skip)

I'm at a table eating lunch when Ross,red,and Barney sit down by me. "Um"I looked at them. "Friends sit by each other "Barney said. I could see Red look down. "So Red. What's your first class"I ask. "Science. "He answered. "What's your grade "I asked. "Last time I checked. An A"he said.

"Do you tutor "Barney asked. Red nodded. "Can you tutor me"Barney said. Red nodded. I smiled. I see Red mouth the words"thanks". Ross smiled.

"And here are the Geeks of 2016"Tyler said. I turned around and saw him and his friends. And Adam. "Go away"Ross said. "You still owe me"Tyler said. Ross shook his head.

I stood up and faced Tyler. "Go. Away. I'm not asking again"I said. "Make me"he laughed. "..."I said nothing. "See. I know your weakness. One I can say. One is my best friend "he whispered.

"Use one. I darn you. "I said. He smiled. "Adam. "He said. Adam walked up to us. "Say it"Tyler said.

"...."Adam looked down. Please Adam. "Adam come on"another friend said. "Go ahead"Tyler said. "Mad......"he paused. Tyler rolled his eyes. "Adam"he said. "Mad Max"Adam said. I smiled. Ok. Tyler looked worried.

"Ok. You sad max"Tyler said. I felt mad. "Heh"they laughed. I punch Tyler in the face. "Jerk"I said.

I walked away to that place we needed to go.

(Time skip)

I saw everyone but Adam sitting down. I was about to sit down when I see Adam walk in and run to me and tackle me. I'm on the floor and he's fighting me. "BOYS "Amelia yelled. We stop. Adam stand up and I do the same. "After class. You both see me. Understood "she said. We nodded. "Good. Now sit down and listen to the others. Now"she said we sat down.

I am now scared.