Chp.9

Adam
I woke up. And walked downstairs and saw my mom. "Hello"I said. She nodded. "How's Max"she asked. "Fine. Why"I said. "He came home crying last night. The first time. In a while. "She said. "What"I asked. "Please tell me you had nothing to do with it"she said. I shook my head. I ran to my room got ready and ran outside.

"Adam "my mom yelled. But I didn't turn around I ran straight to his house. I knocked. His mom answered. "Where is he"I asked. She let me in. "Room. "She said. I ran upstairs. I knocked on his door.

"Max"I yelled. "Go away"he said. "Don't do this again. "I said. "What's the point. Go away"he said again. "Max. Let me in. Don't shut me out. "I said. He opened the door.

"I'm sorry"he said. I could tell by his eyes. He's been crying. "Max. Who's doing this"I asked. "You should know"he said. I hugged him. "Max. I'm sorry. I'm gonna talk to him. I promise. "I said. He cried.

"For the first time. I'm scared"he said. I wiped his tears away. "Don't be "I said. He looked down.

(Time skip)

We were in the class. "Ok. I'm really proud for how you all been doing. So. I'm taking you all on a trip. "Amelia said. "When"Ross asked. "Still need to figure out a date. But except it"she said.

"Ok. Red. Talk"she said. "I forgave Barney. And I told him my feelings "red smiled. "Barney "she said. "I told Red my feelings "Barney said. "Ross"she asked. "I met a girl. And I'm in love"Ross said. "Max" she said.

"I'm in love. But they don't know"he said. She looked at me. "I love someone to. They don't know"I said. "Who"she asked.  "Nope"I said.

Max

He loves someone. Lucky them.

Ross
I have someone

Red
I love him

Barney
I don't want to hurt him

Adam
I'm hurting him