Chp.10

Max
After school. Thank god. I'm walking out of my class and I see Tyler. And his friends. They walk up to me. "So. How's the deal going"he asked. I looked down. "Working well I guess. Just remember you tell him. I'll hurt him more then you did. I promise "he said.

"..."I said nothing. "Quiet huh. I like this. Makes me feel stronger. And you weaker"he laughed. I looked away. "I'm not doing it. Do what you want with me. I can't do that to him"I said. "It speaks"a guy said. "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you. "Tyler laughed.

Some went behind me.

Im scared
I get punched in the back
For the first time
I get kicked to the ground
Why
Punches and kicks to me
Because I don't want him hurt
I want him happy
I always wanted him happy
But I lost him
Then got him back
I love him
And I'm scared for him
I get punched enough to black out.

The last thing I hear

"Deal is still on"Tyler said. No. please no.

Ross
I ran into the hospital. "Max (last name)"I asked. "Room 32"she said. I nodded. I ran to the room. I saw him. "Max"I said. "Hey man"he laughed.

"What happened. You look like crap"I said. "Thanks. And Tyler"he said. I nodded. "Where's the other idiots"he asked. "On their way. "I said.

"I called Adam"I said. He lost him smile. "You what"he asked. "You guys are friends again. Aren't you"I asked. "That's not the point. "He said.

"Then was is"I asked. "He can't know this was Tyler"he said. "Why. The other time you told him"I said. "I'm in hospital Ross. "He said. "I now get it"I said.

"When did you call him"he asked. I was about to tell him it I heard a yell "MAX (LAST NAME)". "Crap"max said. I laughed. I turned and saw Adam. "Ross. Leave"he said. I nodded and ran out. I saw Red and. Barney. "Let's wait a while. "I said.

Adam
After Ross left I closed the door. "Adam. I'm fine. It wasn't....."I didn't let him finish. I hugged him. "A-Adam "he said. "You been here for two days. And you didn't tell me"I said. "A-Adam"he said. "M-Max"I said.

I kissed him. At first he was surprised. Then kissed back. He put his arms around my neck.

I backed away. Just a little. "Adam"he said blushing. "I'm sorry. I had to. I love you so much max. "I said. He started crying. "What's wrong "I asked. No answer. I didn't ask again. I just hugged him.

Max
After hugging for who knows how long. He let the others in. "You look like crap"red said. I nodded. "Well. I'm just a piece of crap I guess"I said. They laughed.

I looked at Adam. He smiled. I smiled back. Then remembered the deal.

Why