Chp.7

Max
The next day. I walk to school. I see Tyler and his friends. But not Adam. Whatever. I don't care. I see Ross between the group of bullies. Crap. I ran to Ross. "Oh. Here's the hero"Tyler said. I looked at Ross. "Go ahead Ross"Tyler said.

Ross looked at me. I nodded. He ran to school. I looked at the people that Adam calls friends. They smiled. "This is long over due"Tyler said.

Ross
I ran to school. But I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry"I said. I saw a girl. "It's ok. I was running. "She said. "I was to"I said. She smiled. "Lila"she said. "Ross"I said.

I saw Barney and Red. "I'll see you around Lila"I said running to them. She nodded.

"Where's Max"Red asked. I saw Adam. "I'll be right back"I said. I walked to Adam. "What do you want. I'm waiting for Tyler"Adam said.

"He'll be late. He beating someone up"I said. Adam looked at me. "What"he asked. "Max helped me. And he's probably being beat or beating "I said.

Adam looked down. "Adam"I asked. He stood up. "Adam"I asked again. "I got to go"he ran away. I was confused as heck.

Adam
I ran behind a classroom. I saw him. "Max"I said. He looked up. All bruised. And bloody. "M-max"I said. He looked down. He then started crying. I ran to him. "I tried to stay by you. I tried but you hated me"he cried

"I wanted to tell you about Tyler. But I never could. I'm so sorry"he said. "What. "I asked. "Tyler has always hated me. He use to threaten me when you were gone "he cried. I hugged him. I could tell at first he was surprised. But then hugged back.

"I'm so sorry"I said. He cried. And cried. I backed up and looked at his face. "How bad"he asked. "Not that bad"I laughed. He smiled. "Really"he asked. I nodded. He looked down. "Hey. It's ok. I'm here"I said.

"For how long"he asked