The Freaking Dream I Had On Saturday 8/10/16

That one was really strange. As usual, Friday night, I was reading my Bible. I was reading Matthew 7:7-8. I wrote the verses in my prayer note book, which I started to write since I watched War Room. I'm from Pentecostal faith.
And I assure to all of you reading this that I didn't add anything in what I am about to write.

I was in a garden party. A huge one. I was eating a piece of cake, chocolate cake, my favorite one.
I was walking till I reached a big tree, with a Chinese like house within it. There was a strange painting on the house:
There was like some kind of dead, damned souls at the left of the drawing.
(You should be asking yourself how I knew they we're damn souls? Damn souls are never in peace and those did not have quite peaceful faces.)
And to the right stood 3 men with long robes like people from long time ago.
Something in my head whispered "You see these men? They are Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob"
I was still staring at the painting when I saw it move.
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were fighting the spirits away and the spirits we're afraid of them.
Then suddenly the 3 went on a cloud. Then appeared a bunch of people, which I think is humanity now. Instead of fighting the spirits, they were eaten by them. The spirits were eating all the humans.

I woked up amazed and a little bit anxious. And what if I was having dreams about the apocalypse. And what if I was here to minister the Word of God to you all. I have had these dreams since I took my Christian  baptism. And I think that we Christians should save the more souls that we can.

######
Author's note:
I know that there many people who will read this book are not Christian. Personally I had witnessed the Grace of God in so many ways and this dream had to be shared. I think that the end is near. We must all have the opportunity to be saved, and I want to give you this opportunity. I apologize if I've done something bad or if I've offenced you in any ways.
Maybe I will continue this book to write my testimonies.
Feel free to comment what you think about what I said.
Thanks for reading guys.
God Bless All Of You.