YYYYAAAASSS

Tis a beautiful day, yes indeed! The birds are chirping, and the kids over at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria are now leaving, due to the fact that its closing.

We have;Freddy-

Freddy:Im so fucking tired!!!!!

Bonnie-

Bonnie:FUCK ME IN TGE ASS CAUSE I LOVE JESUS!!!

Chica-

Chica:Fuck u guys, im makin myself some good ol' pizza!

Foxy-

Foxy:*shmoking thy weed*

And lastky, Goldie-

Goldie:*starts watching anime porn*

But, not everything is fine, for the animatronics felt very sad. Like their missing something in life.

Animatronics:Were sad!!!!

Chica:*gets down on knees*THE FEELZ!!!

Just then out of no where, there was a large CRASH,and when the animatronics went over to see what the hell that shit was,they were shocked!

Foxy:Well then, looks like another mexican forgot that there was A FUCKING BUILDING OVER HERE,AND DECIDED TO PARK THEIR VAN, INSIDE OF THE PIZZERIA!!!!!!!!!!!

???:Oh but Foxy, u know im a mix!

Said that familiar voice.

Then atlast, the smoke clears up, and they can finally see who it was-

Animatronics:GODDAMN IT!!!

Le FNAFnrds:WERE BACK KOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

~~~~~

Yes guys, im back! I got a feeling u guys thought i was never gonna come back to writing stories? Well i couldnt get away with the urge to write,due to the fact that i had a shit ton of ideas popping up, and here i am smack down on the start of fucking October, one of my favorite months!

Anyways, yes i have more access to be writing (and there was supposed to be a hurricane, making us stay home for 4 days)

I was able to eat Top Ramen noodles soup for those 4 days....im such a fatass....

But yeah, i have more time to be doing wattpad then drawing then finally being able to finish my fucked up hw. Im uploading this shit at 4:39 in the morning...thats how early i have to be so i can get ready fo school my dude. So yeah, hope u guys will enjoy this book again, and i will update later

PEACE!!!