Everything Settle

Previously in The Shadow's Truth

I finally can open my eyes to the fullest. I look at the unknown 'thing' the object is a white crystal. It comes towards me. I put the tip of my finger on it and it starts to glow. Slowly it forms into a human figure. The glow shrinks while my eyes are still lock towards it. It's Pang. But a smaller version of him. I look at him closely. It is him but by the age when the doubt first planted. He looks at his hands and leg then he turns around. He then look at me and smile, tears slowly come down. "Thank you" he holds my hand and starts to fade. "Thank you for freeing me" then he vanish. I look up then up ahead. The present Pang is in front of me. He smile and I reply with my arms open wide. He runs towards me and hug me. He looks at me in the eye. I hug him back. "I'm glad you're back" he gives a wide smile and slams his head on me. "Me too". I pat his head and call his name. He looks at me. We slowly sit down. I kiss his forehead

"I love you Pang"

Black Wing P.O.V

I watch them from a far. Finally they're not lying to each other anymore. Everything settles. ""Commander, everything is settled. I suggest you do your 'thing' now" I look at Purple Rose. I give her a light nod. I raise my hand and made a straight line. Through the cut a blue light glow. Slowly a circle forms around the line. As the circle becomes full the line at the center breaks into little particles and forms a heart. The circle then grows bigger and circles around Kaizo and Fang. Fang startle but then Kaizo pull him into his arms. "It's ok Pang, I'm here" Fang smile and buried his face on Kaizo chest. The circle glows brighter. From every angle of the heart it shots out a light upwards. The light create a melody of love, slowly it forms into a crystal heart. The dark alley glow with the mix of pink and white light. Slowly the alley becomes dark again but the hearts of the two loves will never fade along. I reach out my hand and the crystal heart slowly floats to me. "I believe our job here is done" I look at Kaizo then walk to him. I pat his back slowly. He looks at me with a true smile. He pulls my hand down and hugs me, "Thank you, and don't you worry your secret is save with me" I smile and I whisper to myself. "I hope it doesn't have to be a secret. I feel a thug on my sleeves; I look at the raven hair boy. He smiles, just how Beta use to smile around me.

Time Skip

I open the door of Tok Aba's house slowly, the light is still on. "So how's everything?" I look at the couch and see Tok Aba sitting with Boboiboy sleeping on his lap. I answer with a nod and he smile. I take of my cloak and vest and hang on the shelf, I walk towards Boboiboy and put my hand on his forehead. A teardrop slowly falls upon my cheek. Tok Aba looks at me with a worried face; he puts his wrinkle hands on my shoulder and pats me slowly. "How much longer are you going to hide the truth?" I shook my head. "I don't know, I miss Beta" I wipe my tears away and slowly lift Boboiboy to his room. I put him slowly on the bed, I turn around as I'm about to leave I could hear someone call for me "Senior....." I halt and turn and see Boboiboy rubbing his eyes while sitting on the bed. He looks at me "How's Kaizo and Fang?" I smile and walk to him and sit beside him. "Everything is settled" He looks up at me and gives me a sleepy smile. I take off his cap and ruffle his hair. He yawns and slowly lay back down. "Good night, Senior Akio" "Good night Boboiboy.

I exit his room and close the door shut and walk to mine. I put down my mask on the table and throw my body on the bed and stare at the ceiling. "Another day of a miserable secret again" Then I could hear Boboiboy scream "No more biscuits, I have enough!!!!" I chuckle. "At least I'm not lonely" Slowly I drift into slumber.

Hey Guys sorry for the short chapter and the late update. I just got a little busy. For you who didn't know this is the third book for my continuous story. Hre are the previous books

1. Our past together

2. The Shadow's truth

Thank you for your support and see you in the next chapter.