Into the cause

Akio/ Black Wing P.O.V

My eyes are irritated by a ray of light. I open my eyes and myself lying on the floor with Beta lying on my chest. I smile to myself before rubbing his head. He starts to move and got up. I slowly push myself into a sitting position; he slides down a bit before his head fall on my chest again. I wrap my hands around him and hold him close. I could hear him snore in silence. I kiss his forehead, he's mine again. I got my Beta back. But then I froze. Who was that? I'm pretty sure that's not Drago. If it's really not him than where is him. I have to protect the Memory Tree.

Time Skip

"And I regain my memory. Turns out Akio is my lost brother and he sacrifice everything for me. Now Akio is Commander of a ship with 6 crew member." His friend named Gopal had his jaw drop. "That so cool, so your brother go for missions in space for 2 years before becoming a Commander for 4 years and had an awesome back story. I wish my life is interesting like your brother" all of them just laugh at him. "So it didn't take you long huh? I turn around and smile to Kaizo. He sits right beside me and hold my shoulder. I smirk before replying "It took me 6 years ok" he then laugh before punching my shoulder "You're the sarcastic one now huh?" Then Purple Rose comes to us and sit right beside Kaizo. Kaizo's face turns red immediately. I laugh even louder at him, he could only hide his face. "Commander I need to tell you something, it's about..." before she could finish suddenly a portal open behind her and suck her in. "Purple Rose!" Kaizo tries to save her but he got suck in to the portal. I didn't even have the time to react before the portal vanish. "Kaizo!" Fang runs toward the location the portal was and look around. "Where are they?" I couldn't answer.

Kaizo P.OV

I feel like my body is about to split half. Then I saw Purple Rose unconscious flowing inside the dimension path. I try to reach her but then my vision gave away. What's going on?

Hey sorry for the late update anyway this the last chapter. Again there's a new book that's going to continue this. I'll tell you if it's publish. It may be late cause this year is a big exam year so I have to focus on my studies.