The Dream

Boboiboy P.O.V 

I open my eyes and find myself in a void, I stand up and the ground vanishes. I look around and everything is empty. Suddenly a mirror forms in front of me. I look at myself through it. I startle to find myself being little again. At look again without the mirror before I feel someone touch my hands. I look at him; it's just a black figure. I try to pull my hand away, but then he puts his hand on my cheeks. Suddenly I feel calm, it's like I could trust him. "What's the matter?" That voice it sounds so familiar. I put my other on his cheeks. Then a light glow from where our skin touches, like dust been brush away from the surface and reveals what is underneath. The dark skin sheds from him and reveal what's beneath. It starts to clear from the right cheeks down to the right part of his body. I watch the flow until it reaches the left part of his face. I look at him but suddenly his face crack like a glass. He screams "DON'T LEAVE ME!" Suddenly I feel a killing pain on my chest. I couldn't breathe until I fall on my knees. My entire body felt the pain. I could feel the pressure on my chest. The figure starts to crack even more; he starts to shake my body. I fall on his lap as he continues to scream "STAY WITH ME PLEASE, LOOK AT ME, I NEED YOU. NO, NO, NOOOO!!! BETA!!!!!"

He shatters

Black Wing P.O.V

I could hear someone screaming right through my dream and wake me to reality. I jump of the bed and run to the source. The voice is coming from Boboiboy's room.

"Boboiboy?"

Hey guys sorry for the late update and the short chapter. I know again. Anyway I hope you enjoy it and thank you