Chapter 2

Countdown starts.... now!

*Madison's POV*

It was currently Thursday afternoon, I was heading to Caitlin's house which wasn't so far from mine, only 2-3 houses down the street. My parent said yes to going with Caitlin and Christian on tour with Justin, but my brother has to be with me all the time. But I have no problem with that, Jonathan doesn't want to be with me anyways so we don't have to tell our parents. I walked up the stone printed sidewalk and to the front door. Not long after, Sandy, Caitlin's mom opened the front door.

"Hello Mrs.Beadles! Is Caitlin home?" I smiled at her.

"How many times do I have to tell you, call me Sandy." She gave me a smile and then answered my question "-Yes she is, she is in the back" she opened the door wide enough to let me in. I made my way to the backyard. I looked around the back yard for any sight of Caitlin or Christian.

"Hey Maddie! Watch out!" A voice startled me. I looked around and a second later, I was hit on the head with some ball. The ball bounced off into the distance as I rubbed my head. Christian came running towards me with ... Justin Bieber behind him and 2 other boys but I don't know who they are.

"Are you ok Maddie?" Christian examined me. I nodded my head. Christian kept rubbing my head until I heard a soft laughter behind him. I looked over his shoulder and there stood, the one and only , Justin Drew Bieber laughing with his 2 other friends. I scoffed at their appearance. Christian then caught my sight and elbowed Justin in the rib.

"Oh, um. I'm sorry," Justin let out a soft laugh. "I'm Justin." He stuck his hand out in front of me.

"I know who you are." I scoffed and walked past him and the 2 other boys, and into the house.

"Hey Maddie! Since when have you been here?" Caitlin's voice startled me. I walked into the kitchen and sat at a chair at the island counter top.

"I've been here for about 5 minutes, your mom told me you were outside and I went to check and I bumped into Christian and his friends" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh! I'm sorry if they annoyed you. Come on, let me go introduce you to those idiots." She held my wrist and dragged me out back to the yard before I can say something. I groaned at there sight. They approached us as they were all laughing about something. I rolled my eyes as they finally stood a few feet away from me and Caitlin.

"Idiots, this is Madison, Maddie, this is Ryan and Chaz, the idiots. And you obviously know Justin, Justin this is Madison " She says with a straight face. Christian chuckled in the background as Ryan and Chaz had a smirk on their faces.

We all talked for about 10 minutes until Caitlin decided we should get going to the mall.

*Justin's POV*

Christian, Chaz and I were all in there home arcade playing some machine games, but all I could think of was, damn, that Madison girl was HOT! Her nicely toned skin, her dirty blonde hair with lighter streaks of blonde mixed in, her ocean blue eyes, her petite figure. She's beautiful. But I wouldn't date her. I haven't dated anyone for a year and I don't want to start now. I felt Chaz nudge my shoulder.

"Thinking about that Mary girl?" Chaz wiggled his eyebrows. I let out a loud laugh and turned over to him.

"Madison, her name was Madison and yea. I am " I nodded my head.

"That girl was fucking hot! I give it a week I will make her fall for this" Ryan butted into our conversation. Christian went to go get something from upstairs so he wasn't in this conversation, sadly.

"Who would want you! Everyone loves El Shazo!" Chaz laughed out.

"No bro! You saw the way she looked at me? She was probably mind fucking me" I smirked. They let out loud laughs at my comment.

"Alright, alright! How about this! You have 3 months Justin, in those 3 months, you get inside Madison's pants. If you don't, then I get 3 months to try, wait not try! Who wouldn't want this?" Chaz lifted up his muscle shirt. We all started laughing.

"Fine, but I guarantee you, I will have her begging for more in 1 and a half months" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Count down starts... now!" Chaz said as we shook on it. Christian then came back and we all started playing some more arcade games. I think Madison hates me, So these are gonna be some tough 3 months.

---------

For those of you wondering how Madison looks, her character is Indiana Evans❤️ Yea small chapter, but I'll make longer ones! Surprise chapter because I got the 20 votes (: Sorry for any typos. Next chapter will be !! February 27, 2014 !! Byeee

-Kimberlybieber