Chapter 8

* Justin's POV

I zipped my jeans zipper up and grabbed a clean t-shirt from my luggage and put it on.

"Leaving so quick?" Chantel covered her naked body with the bed sheets. I nodded and slipped my shoes on and stood up.

"Get changed, I'll be in the other room." I kissed her lips quickly and walked out the room entering the living room.

"Sup" I sat next to Caitlin and grabbed a handful of popcorn she had in a bowl on her lap. She nodded and kept her eyes glued to the screen.

"Watchaaa doinnn" I poked her side with my elbow.

"Watching a movie with Madison" She reached into the bowl and brought out a handful of popcorn and ate it.

"I'm not Madison?" I replied in confusion.

"Not you dummy. Madison is talking to her parents right now on the phone" I nodded and looked at the movie she was watching. I felt hands wrap around my neck and warm breathing on my neck as well. I moaned softly as I felt warm lips sucking on my soft skin under my ear. I knew exactly who it was.

I patted the empty spot next to me.

"Come sit" Chantel sat besides me. I hung my arm off of Chantel's shoulder as we watched the movie.

"Where's everyone else at?" I asked Caitlin

"Jonathan, Ryan, Christian and Chaz hit the night club and everyone else is asleep" I heard soft footsteps approaching from behind. I turned around to see Madison standing there with tears forming in her eyes.

This is what she wanted.

This is what I wanted as well.

But seeing Madison hurt? I didn't want that.

I stood up and motioned for Chantel to stay here.

"Madison" I stepped close to her only for her to back away.

"What Justin?!?" I felt Caitlin and Chantel looking at me but I didn't mind at the moment.

"Can we talk?"

"We are talking you ass" she spat and wiped the tears that fell onto her cheeks.

"I mean in private" I wrapped my fingers around her wrist and pulled her into the closest room; Christians.

"What do you want" She spat.

"I wanna ask you something" I sat down on the edge of the bed while Madison stood standing by the door. She nodded and crossed her arms around her chest.

"I wanted to ask, why does it hurt you when you see me with someone else?"

"Because it just does! You get my hopes up from one thing to another, I just don't know what you want! You tell me you don't want to be in a relationship then your over here kissing me! I don't understand you" she cried out.

"Me? I'm sorry but last time I checked you liked it! You are the confusing one Madison! I put my all into making you happy but you still prefer other guys!"

"What other guys? There is no others" She threw her hands up in the air in defense.

"No other guys huh?" I smirked. She nodded.

"Then what the fuck are you doing with Chaz! " I yelled. I saw even more tears forming but this time the tears were pouring out her eyes.

" I can't even believe you were just telling me there is no other guys, you just lied to my face! I knew a long fucking time you had something for Chaz by the way you looked at him! But hey, now you could fuck him all day long when you have the chance!"

"Is that what you think of me Justin? Are you fucking serious! I like Chaz but nothing more then a friend you fucking douche." In a split second, her hand connected with my cheek.

* Madison's POV

After those words left Justin's lips, I had it. I slapped him. I didn't even bother looking at his facial expression, I turned around and left the room. I didn't bother returning back to the living room, I went straight into Caitlin and I's room. I shut the door behind me and laid down, slowly drifting to sleep.

I woke up the next morning by my phone vibrating on the night stand.

New text message: Justin

Justin: Plz talk 2 me ):

I scrolled threw 2 other messages Justin had sent before this one.

New text message: Justin

Justin: u up 4 breakfast?(:

New text message: Justin

Justin: hi im really srry bout yesterday

I looked around the room and shut my phone off.

"Caitlin?" I tossed a pillow across the room. I saw her move under the covers and slowly remove them from her face.

"Whaaaat?" She yawned.

"Get up, I'm bored" I threw the covers off me and went to her bed and did the same.

"Where are we going?" She sat up and combed her hair with her fingers.

"I don't know, what do you think we should do today?" I asked.

"We have to be here before 2: 30 because we have to leave to Orlando at 3, so we have to be quick." She got up and pulled out clothes from her suitcase. I pressed the home button on my phone and checked the time.

8:53 am.

"I mean, there's nothing to do here in Atlanta , how about we just make breakfast and finish yesterday's movie?" I asked. She nodded. I stood up as well and entered the bathroom to shower.

* Justin's POV

"For the last time Chantel , no!" I shouted. She slumped back into the bed and pulled the sheets over her body. I turned around and finished tying my shoe and went towards the door.

"Get changed and go back to your room. I don't wanna see you here when I get back" I mumbled and left the room. I passed by Caitlin and Madison's room and it took everything I had to not barge in their to talk to Madison. But after last night, I don't think she's going to talk to me pretty soon.

--------

WOW IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG ! I don't really have an explanation to why I haven't updated but hey, enjoy this chapter lol. I know I said this last time but next update will be soon again lol not like last time soon though.

-kimberlybieber