Chapter 6

Great way to start the tour

* Madison's POV *

I turned off the warm water of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and another towel around my hair. I walked into my room and picked up the outfit I placed aside from my luggages. I looked down at my outfit satisfied. It was an all purple cropped top t-shirt that reached just above my belly button and hollister light blue high waisted shorts that reached just below my belly button, making my stomach not so visible only when I put my arms up, then yes my stomach would be visible. With that, I also had a long black knitted cardigan just incase I get cold and black converse.

I put the outfit on and curled the ends of my hair. I did my make up by just a few swipes of mascara and cherry lip balm. I picked up my phone and checked the time 3:54. I walked out my room and went to say good by to my parents that were in the living room probably saying good bye to Jonathan right now. I walked into the living room and yes, they were currently in a group hug with Jonathan in the middle.

"Oh Madison, baby" mom pulled out from the hug and came towards me.

"I want you to be careful out there, ok?" I nodded and she pulled me into a hug. She kissed my cheek multiple times while saying she loves me.

"I love you to mom, can I say by to dad now?" I chuckled. I released from the hug and went to hug my dad.

"Goodbye dad" I hugged him and he did the same mom did, kiss my cheek multiple times and said he loves me. A knock on the door interrupted and we all knew what time it was.

"Well this is it, you guys are leaving" mom sobbed and dad hugged her. I opened the door and saw Justin, Ryan and Hugo, Justin's bodyguard. Justin smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So, uh, where are your stuff?" Ryan broke the silence.

"Oh there in my room." I walked into my room and grabbed a suitcase but a hand pulled me away from the luggage.

"No no no, I got this baby" Justin whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. I nodded and backed away as he took 2 suitcases and Ryan took 2 others. I followed behind them and closed the door to my room. I hugged my parents again and said goodbye and soon we were on our way to the arena the concert was gonna be at. We put the suitcases in the tour bus as it followed behind the escalade we were currently all in. Hugo driving, Ryan besides him and Justin, Jonathan and I in the back. Christian, Caitlin, and Chaz were already at the arena waiting for our arrival. I decided to lay my head against the window as the drive is almost an hour long.

Loud screaming and banging against the window awoke me from my nap and I instantly sat up. A chuckle from besides me was heard and I turned to see Justin laughing at me. He leaned his head towards mine and whispered in my ear.

"There just the fans babe, no need to be scared" He reached next to me and unbuckled my seat belt and lifted me onto his lap but scooted towards where I was seated and sat me where he once was seated. He was now on the window seat as I was in the middle seat. By a press of a button, Justin left the window open just as wide for a hand to fit. Justin stuck his hand out and started waving at the fans. We made it passed the gate and we were now getting out the car and rushing into the arena.

We were now inside the arena, all of us insides Justin's dressing room. By all of us I mean Justin, Ryan, Chaz, Christian, Caitlin , Jonathan and I. Justin is already dressed and ready to go but for now, we're all just sitting and talking about what we should do when we get to Orlando, Florida. A knock on the door and a 'You're on in 15!' Interrupted our conversation, Justin got up with us following. Justin stood outside the door I'm guessing waiting for me since when I stepped out the door, he continued walking besides me.