Chapter 5

Big day tomorrow.

* Madison's POV*

Justin dropped me off at my house a couple of minutes ago, it's 9:37 and I was finishing packing for tomorrow. I had 3 suitcases packed and ready to go, I was finishing my last suitcase, I still needed my suitcase that carried my shoes. I had 1 luggage with my toiletries and stuff like that. I picked out an outfit for Justin's concert and a pair of shoes. I zipped up the suitcase and set it aside with the others. I heard my phone buzz on my pink night stand that was besides my bed so I stood and checked the new message.

New message from: (???)-???-????

(???)-???-????: good night baby, see you tomorrow (;

I knew right away who this was.

Justin.

I saved his number quickly and replied to him.

New message to: Justin.

Me: how exactly did you get my number you creep? (;

I set my phone down and started packing my shoes in another suitcase until I heard my phone ring meaning I was getting a call. I stood and checked the caller ID to see Justin calling.

"Yes, Justin?" I whispered, trying not to wake up my parents that were sleeping in the room down the hall from mine.

"Hey Maddie" Justin's cheerful voice filled my ears.

"Why are you so happy at.." I looked to the corner of my room, looking at the clock to check the time.

"9:50?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I'm gonna travel the world for 6 months with the most beautiful girl I've ever met?"

"Who? Caitlin?" I smirked to myself

"No dummy," Justin chuckled over the phone.

"Then who? "

"It's y-"

"Oh! I know who! Your mom? What's her name again, Penny?" I asked, trying to remember the name Sandi mentioned when talking about Justin and his mothers visit.

"Penny? Baby you should know by now, my mothers name is Pattie!" Justin chuckled.

"And it's you, your the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on"

"Oh, uh, we-" I got cut off by Justin.

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to tell you goodnight. I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon at 4, the concert starts at 6"

"Ok, goodnight Justin" I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see me. I placed my phone back where it was and continued packing the last suitcase.

6 months... 6 months touring with Justin Bieber.

I never thought I'd hear myself say those words.

Ever.

* Justin's POV

I was laying on my bed at the beadles house. It was 9:43 pm and I'm still thinking about Madison. This girl has me crazy for her and she doesn't even know it.

No one does.

I couldn't help it anymore, I picked up my phone and texted the number Christian had gave me.

New message to: Madison <3

Me: good night baby, see you tomorrow (;

I pressed send and waited for what seemed forever but in reality, it was just a matter of seconds that she replied back.

New message from: Madison <3

Madison <3 : how exactly did you get my number you creep? (;

I smirked to myself. I've been dying to hear her voice since I've dropped her off at home, so why not call her. I pressed the 'call' button and waited until she answered.

"Yes, Justin?" Her voice was low but

still loud enough for me to hear

"Hey Maddie" I said a little to excited.

"Why are you so happy at.." She paused but then continued

"9:50?" She asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I'm gonna travel the world for 6 months with the most beautiful girl I've ever met?" I smirked

"Who? Caitlin?" Madison tried her best to play dumb.

"No dummy," I chuckled.

"Then who? "

"It's y-"

"Oh! I know who! Your mom? What's her name again, Penny?" She asked. I chuckled not knowing if she's kidding or really doesn't know the same of my mother.

"Penny? Baby you should know by now, my mothers name is Pattie!" I chuckled.

"And it's you, your the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on"

"Oh, uh, we-" I cut her off.

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to tell you goodnight. I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon at 4, the concert starts at 6" I finished.

"Ok, goodnight Justin" I hung up the phone and smiled like an idiot. She doesn't even know what she's doing to me, but truth is, I don't know either. I just like how I forget about everything and everyone when Madison is around. I especially like the fact that she doesn't bring up my past, mostly that she doesn't bring her up.

----------------

Who's her? (; short chapter just to finish part 2 of the second chapter. Wow, I can't even believe I have 1k reads and this is barely going to be the 5th chapter! Sorry if there's any typos

-Kimberlybieber