Chapter 4

First date

*Justin's POV*

I woke up from the sun shining in my face, I crawled out of the bed and shut the curtains completely so no sun came in the room and just as I was about to go back to bed, I saw a body moving around in bed. Oh god no, please don't tell me I brought home a random girl last night...

I moved closer and gently moved the covers away from the persons face and a wave of relief came over me as I saw it was only Madison.

I looked around the room quietly as I looked for a pair of clean clothes but when I found nothing, I realized this room isn't mine. It's a girls room because there's a few pairs of girl clothes in here. I sat on the edge of the bed trying to remember what happened completely last night until a soft voice spoke quietly besides me.

"You can leave now" I looked besides me and saw a bed head Madison rubbing her eyes with her back of her palms. I furrowed my eyebrows together

"What?" I asked confused.

"You.Get up. Take your stuff. Leave. don't come back." She threw the covers off herself and climbed over to the window and opened the pink curtains revealing the bright sun once again.

"Can you at least tell me what the hell I was doing sleeping besides you?" I only remember some parts of what happened last night. Like when I sat next to her, laughed and talked, Me ask her out on a date and that's pretty much all of it. She came over and sat besides me and pulled her hair into a bun.

"You took us to a party and you got drunk"

"D-did we do anything?" I asked hoping she would say yes so I can win the bet already. Chaz and I finally decided what the winner gets. If Chaz wins, I take him on tour with me until the tour is over and if I win, Chaz has to date Priscilla, a girl that is creepily obsessed with Chaz back at home for 3 months.

"You kissed me" She fiddled with her fingers and looked down nervous. 1 step closer to winning this bet.

"Anything else?" I smirked and scooted closer to her.

"You forced me to sleep with you" As those words left her mouth, I was just about to run out of this room, find Chaz and laugh in his face but she started talking once again.

"Nothing else, just sleep! Don't get your hopes up pervert"

"Oh, well that's good. Be ready by 2. Dress in warm, comfortable clothes ."

"Why?"

"You think I forgot about our date? See ya' later baby girl" I kissed her lips quickly, leaving her sitting in shock and I left the room and down the hall to my bedroom. I was instantly greeted to Ryan laying down on his back on the floor and Chaz chugging down a bottle of water.

"Aw man, I feel like shit!" Chaz threw the empty water bottle aside and walked towards me.

"And you think I don't? Why are you guys in my room anyways?" Ryan instantly sat up.

"I don't know, ask Chaz that!" He pointed his index finger at Chaz.

"Uh, well I really wasn't thinking right last night and I woke up here with a naked whore by my side" He scratched the back of his head and shoved his hands in his hoodie sweater.

"So you mean to tell me, you fucked a random whore in my bed?!" Chaz nodded slightly and I let out a laugh and earned weird stares from Ryan and Chaz.

"That's fucking disgusting but your going to clean my room for this while I go on a date with Madison" Ryan's and Chaz's eyes widened and there jaws dropped.