^W E L C O M E B A C K^

Darlene's p.o.v:

"N-Newt" I said and I turned around.
I soon felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and I turned my head to look at my shoulder,There was a needle sticking out and it had green stuff in it,being instantly injected into my arm.Everything next was a blur,I remember Lucien and newt screaming at me and then blood was everywhere,There were witches who knocked out newt and then Lucien.I saw klaus and Elijah show up,they rushed at someone and they were staring at me until there necks were snapped.I realize my body is on the cold cement when a witch had roughly grabbed me and then black is all I remembered as I closed my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and I stared straight up to see what reminded me of a church top.I tried to touch my arm,but I couldn't move my arms.They were strapped down as well as my feet and my mouth was covered with tape.A few witches started talking and they looked at me as there faces started looking more clear,I almost screamed."This is sad,You are nothing,but a child yet you sunk as low as making an abomination that is such as Lucien,But were are my manners,I'm Esther,Esther mikaelson and you are a very beautiful girl,no wonder why klaus is such infatuated with you" Esther said,"I failed once at bringing a hybrid baby into this world,I won't fail again" she said finishing our semi-conversation.Just then,Tyler Lockwood,of all people walked to me and said,"It was amazing to know you when you showed up in mystic falls,Darlene,but this babies bite will be fatal to every vampire,werewolf,and with in this world,And the cure is unknown and we can't have something like that walking around.Your probably wondering why the witches decided to side with me,it's because I made a deal with them,as long as that baby is dead,I'm fine,so there gonna use it in a sacrifice since they didn't use klaus's kid,but for that they'll have to speed up the do date making it about..today,so I hope your prepared to have a kid".He took the tape off my face and I screamed at the top of my lungs.He then punched me in the face and I saw black.

Klaus's p.o.v:

I woke up and vamp sped to the compound.I walked inside and I saw Elijah,Lucien,Hayley,And Tristan already had a search squad and over 1,000 of marvels men looking for Darlene."Brother,Lucien,Tristan,freya needs something" Elijah said and we all surrounded freya who was in a spare room with a map."Darlene is carrying my child,so tell me you have something important to do instead of-","Oh shut up Lucien" freya said  interrupting luciens rant."I hate to say this,but Darlene is my number one priority so freya..." I said sounding very impatient."I need luciens blood,since the baby is luciens,she carries his blood,If I could link his blood to hers,we can find Darlene" freya said a with a knife in her hand.Lucien puts his hand in freya's and she takes the knife and slices it,then she drops his blood over the map,She starts chanting and she starts to shake and so does the earth,Elijah starts to shake freya and her eyes shoot open,"Mother,Mother has her,and Tyler,There speeding up the due date,she's going to have the baby today,and I saw Tyler,that hybrid you made"freya says with a shallow breath,"I'm going to send her back to hell" Hayley says from behind us in the door way with hope balanced on her side."No you'll stay with hopes hurl we go get her" Elijah says,"She's not just my friend,she's my family,that baby is hopes family,I'm saving her and Marcel can stay here with hope" she replays back,"There's no way In bloody hell I'm leaving my daughter with him" I say angrily,"She's our daughter,and if you love Darlene then you'll get your ass up and go with me to look" she says back sharply.Silence fell over us all until I finally spoke up,"Lets go get the girl I love back".

This is perfect,I'll be posting soon,Hope you EnJoYeD,luv you-Aaliyah mikaelson😍👑💭✨⭐️