Chapter 3: Unwanted meet

Edited by @andrea4life012

******************************

Hello readers,

I hope you all Enjoy this chapter too.

Please vote share and comment!

******************************

Austin's POV.

I didn't go straight home after school. Instead I decided to just go for a long drive and breathe in some fresh air. Now the entire school smelled of the new girl and it was driving me crazy.

Every corridor that she had passed had her smell lingering in it.

Was it really necessary for her to roam around the entire school and make it a whole lot worse for me?

On top of that she had 3 classes with me. Of course I didn't sit near her. I have to keep my distance, but my brain seems to be having real hard time controlling my body. It's like my body works on it's own when she's around. My legs step forward just so that I can get near her.

THIS GIRL IS FREAKING ME OUT!!

I'm taking a drive just so that I can clear my head and forget about her, but she's all that I'm thinking about.

My guardian's words are crystal clear in my head. He always said that whenever you think you feel the need, just relax and give in to your instincts.

The instincts of our kind are very strong, and when we feel like we are losing control is when we allow them to come into play. They are our way of letting go and allowing nature to run its course. It causes us to give control to our body, giving it the opportunity to do what it know is right without the burden of us controlling it.

Our instincts are never wrong and they always lead us to do the right thing. That is what my guardian used to say anyway. Maybe now I should give it a try. Let's see where my instincts take me.

I kept driving without realising where I am going....

-

-

-

-

-

Sara's POV

My first day of school was more than awesome. I love my new friends. They all are helpful and cooperative. The only thing that kept me bothering was Austin's invitation. Why would a popular guy like Austin personally invite a completely new girl to his party. We're talking about the Blacks. Plus Britt and other guys told me they never ever give out personal invitations. Why change your small tradition suddenly?

It could be anything Sara. You should really stop bothering yourself with silly matters like this.

Yes. I have more important stuff to think about. For an instance, GETTING A JOB!!

-

-

-

-

-

After getting home from school today, I immediately headed to Nohan's toy store. I've heard they have a vacancy and could use some help.

The shop was easy to spot. It was big; beautiful, and perfectly designed to attract young customers.

"May I help you?" A lady in uniform asked while walking in my direction.

"Yes, I heard you have a vacancy here." I was so unsure of what to say. I seem to forget everything I prepared to say when I'm about to speak.

As soon as I said those words, she smiled.