Dinosaur Hybrid Tf

Once, in the future of 2039, a scientist by the name of Dr. Odd was busy with a Tf potion. A potion that will alter someone's DNA into something more... themselves.

"It is finished! I think I've done it! I've created the serum that can transform people into what they really are! All those tests have failed but one..."

Dr. Odd, as crazy as it sounds, experimented with blood samples she had gotten from willing subjects. She would put the sample in the microscope and let "nature" take its course.

"Now I just need a test subject to see if this would work on a human, animal, plant, etc... But who?"

Young Rex was busy at home tending to his house. He had just did the laundry when all of a sudden, it happened. The phone rang.

Rex picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Oh Rex! My boy, this is the breakthrough I've been looking for! I was wondering if..."

Rex suddenly said, "That I'm willing to do this experimental thing?"

"Yes."

"Uhh...sure I guess. Is it tested?"

"Through blood samples."

"Okay."

Dr. odd was Rex's aunt. Rex knew that his aunt couldn't possibly hurt him in any way. He had trust in her... but sometimes that gets tossed out of the window.

Rex drove to the house that was Dr. Odd's and knocked on the door.

It took a few minutes but Dr. Odd came and opened the door.

"Hey Rex! Come right this way!" Dr. Odd said.

Rex nervously walked towards the back which was where the basement was. He saw serums of all kinds. There were pictures of random animals everywhere. Dr. Odd however, was an animal lover of the reptile kind.

"Err... you sure have a lot of stuff here about animals." Rex said.

"I know but it shouldn't bother you a bit..." Dr. Odd said. "Behold! The truth serum! Used to show what you really are on the inside!"

Dr. Odd showed the serum in her hands. It was of a odd color. Greenish blue.

"Wow!" I would like to try it... If I was high as a kite..."

Dr. Odd looked in confusion.

"I'm sorry Auntie. But I can't try something like that. It is actually best if you throw it away. You know, make sure no one ever touches it."

Dr. Odd thought for a second, then decided to tell her nephew the story.

"There is something I want to tell you."

Rex looked his aunt in the eyes. "There was a time where I wanted to be a shaman. But I couldn't see what people were too well. So I decided that if I make this serum, that would be solved very well. They drink the serum and it will show who they are for a few seconds then wear off. Picture me as a scientific shaman."

"Why not practice? Maybe it is not meant for you to do so."

"I want to help people in such a way that no one can understand." Dr. Odd said this then realized that nothing she said made sense.

"I understand now. Perhaps you did put some sense in me." She then laughed and put the serum in a seemingly different spot. She put the serum in the kitchen to try to pour it out in the sink later. For now, she wanted to tell her nephew everything.

"...And that is how it had happened." She had finished a while later. She talked of how she had a fascination with power animals and things of that nature. A power animal is basically an animal that is a part of anyone's spirit that helps them in their journey.

"Want water?" Dr. Odd said.

"Yes please." Rex said.

She poured the water in a glass. Not knowing that the little ounce of the serum that used the glass in had the serum in it still. In other words, she accidently gave Rex truth serum.

Rex drunk it and thought that the water was good. He could barely taste anything.

"So, tell me more about this er... what you are into. Is this why you love animals?" Rex asked.

"I actually was into animals since I was very little... I knew that I wanted to be a shaman when I was 17. Odd right?"

"Yes. Well, I have to go, bye."

"See you later!" said Dr. Odd.

She checked the sink. Where did the serum go? Oh nuts. She had realized what had happened it was too late.

Rex had watched TV that night. He noticed that his hands had three fingers which were claws. He thought it was an illusion and shrugged it off.

It was no illusion.

He grew a huge head that was shape like a dinosaur that was known as the king of the dinosaurs. He looked in the mirror in his bathroom and saw that he was half dinosaur! He screamed in his very home.

He ran outside to the home of Dr. Odd. By the time he went there, he had grew raptor like legs that were as huge as a t-rex's.

He knocked violently at the door. Dr. Odd opened the door and was shocked to see a dino-man standing there.

"Rex? Is that you?" Dr. Odd said.

"Yes it me! Turn me back please and I won't tell anyone what you did!"

"It as an accident! Please forgive me!"

The dino man had soon fully transformed into a dinosaur hybrid. The clothes had ripped from him and he had grown a huge whip like tail, and his arms were a bit shorter.

Rex was now a dinosaur.

The scientist told him that it should wear out in a few days. She never knew it was a dinosaur serum. Or maybe it was a truth serum after all. She had to find out for herself.

After a few days. Rex had found out that he was actually happy with the results. He could run very quickly and whip people. Plus, he never had to go to work during those few days. He was however, considered the only dinosaur alive... for now.

It was a truth serum. Dr. Odd had eventually developed the sight but not the kind that she had wanted. It showed the animal within.

Thanks for the views.  There will be more.