Halloween's Trick Tf part 2 final part

The newly transformed Crystal looked at herself and said,"Yeah, I'm Ember the dragoness. But the question is how?". Her eyes were wide in terror. Will she ever be a were fox again?

Michael looked in confusion and looked at the moon. His costume as well as the others were starting to feel tight. He suddenly remembered what McDaniel said.

This is best treat ever...

"Crap! The full moon's changing us into our costumes! Quick! Take it off!". Michael exclaimed.

The four fumbled in fury with the costumes taking off their coat. But it was no use. The costumes were already stuck and pressed to their skin.

Max's Spyro costume became scaly and melted to his skin. His harms became real and attached to his head. The face pushed into a young draconic look and pushed out a muzzle that was masculine. His teeth became sharper, his face and body became purple. Wings attached theirself on Max's shoulder blades. The young boy felt very uncomfortable as he fell on all fours. His hands and feet became claws.

Max felt very worried and scared that his body would never become normal.

King and Micheal both became their costumes as well. The two young boys started to get bigger eyes and screamed in terror as their heads got spiky and furry. The muzzle pushed out a furry peachy color. The costumes melted on their skin and became fur and spikes or quills if you will. King became blue all over his body and Michael became whitish silver. They both soon were hedgehogs from the sonic team franchise. Their spine soon filled the tail of the once was costume. The two young boys felt weird as their feet and hands filled their gloves and shoes. King's being red with white buckles while Michaels was blue.

Nevaeh was beyond freaked out. Does this happen to kids every Halloween? Why oh why did Michael want us to go to that man's house? Oh he felt sorry for him. She remarked in her mind.

Through all of that, she never realized that the costume she was wearing was getting tight on her skin becoming purplish fur. She turned to the moon. "Why are you doing this to us?". She said whispering loud. Her spine filled the tail that she was wearing and developed skin just like Max and the other boys. Her head became a purple cat's as her muzzle pushed into a white muzzle. Nevaeh's clothes were getting warm to her but she was still very uncomfortable to her at the least.

All of the kids panicked with worry on their faces as they shrunk to their alternate forms.

Crystal, who was now Ember ran to the house of McDaniel's as fast as her reptilian legs could move.

Matt came to the place of the other friends.

"Ha ha! So you guys are now your costumes... Wait your now your costumes? Far out!". Matt exclaimed.

"How did you know?". Nevaeh said.

"You know those characters aren't real...". Matt soon realized the error of his ways. "I'm sorry."

"Huh". King and Michael said.

"You're sorry? You didn't even know about this. Wait a minute..." Max said.

"I knew McDaniel was a creep so I told you where he was. I just wanted to see you suffer because I thought you were nerds.". Matt said.

"That was the lowest of the low!" said Nevaeh. Her hands summoned fire.

She was freaked.

"Whoa...! Guys, I know it's not fair but the same thing happened to me. When I was trick or treating, my mom gave me this embarrassing costume. She thought I was young enough to have it. It was a ghost costume. A stupidly cute one to begin with. McDaniel's house was the first one I discovered with candy as the other ones were empty. He pulled the same stunt on me and I became a ghost under the moon. I was spooked. No one could see me."

"You expect us to believe this story? Honestly, you're still not a ghost. What did you say? Costume off?" Nevaeh said matter of factory.

Suddenly her Blaze the cat form became a costume again.

She turned to her friends. Max was gliding. King was running back and fourth and Michael was levitating.

"Hey guys! I know how to reverse this!". Nevaeh said.

"Really? This was fun. What did you do?"

"Costume off!"

"Oh.". The boys all said. "Cool."

"I was about to say that finishing the explanation." Matt said. "Once again I'm sorry.

Really sorry."

"That's fine. We need to see McDaniel.". Max said confidently.

Crystal came back looking dumbfounded and creeped out. Her pink scales glistened in the moonlight.

"Guys I have sort of good news and bad news.". Crystal said.

"Really? What's the good news?" Michael said.

"The good news is that I know the spell to the costume curse."

"And the bad news?". Max said.

"The costume can't be reversed... And McDaniel is gone."

The kids looked in sadness. But soon realized that she was wrong. The way to reverse the spell for them is say costume off. But what about Crystal?

"Hey Crystal, one way to get rid off the curse is saying costume off."

The kids reverted to normal.

"Huh. Darn, I didn't realize that.". Crystal said. "Fine. Costume off."

She was back to a girl in an Ember costume in a blur.

"Say guys, where are you guys going?". Matt said.

"We're going to Celeste's house for some partying.". Nevaeh said.

"Ah, I was invited to that same party. We can walk together."

"No offense but we're kind of steamed at you but thanks for helping us out. Wait a minute, do you even have friends?"

"Well uh, no.". Matt said sadly.

The friends huddled for a moment in murmurs.

Matt waited for an answer.

Finally, they said, "Okay but under one condition, screw around with us or anyone else again like that, you're on your own."

"Yes of course.". Matt said.

At the party, Max changed to his Rainbow dash costume and Michael to his Shadow the hedgehog costume. It was a real blast playing yin and yang with his brother who was still in his sonic costume. They also saw Crystal's parents in were fox form. The kids told them that they will keep it a secret. They had possibly the best Halloween ever even for Nevaeh.

It was not a trick to become their costumes but a treat. A treat that they would be careful about showing with the next costume they put on... Of course they kept their powers.