One

***Alex's P.O.V.***

It was my birthday, my 20th birthday to be exact. Draco was taking some place special. I decided to wear a dress in his favorite color, emerald green. I slipped on black wedge booties and put on some bangle bracelets. Before I left, I quickly curled my hair and Apparated to the door of Malfoy Manor. I knocked and Draco opened the door. Malfoy Manor was all his once his Mum and Dad died last year in July. 

"Happy birthday, beautiful," he said. I hugged him and whispered my thanks in his ear. I kissed him where his Sectumsempra scar was on his jaw and looped my arm through his. We Apparated to a meadow right near a lake. It was 5:00 and the sun was in the middle of the sky, dying it orange and purple. A plaid blanket was set up with a big basket. The scene looked so beautiful with all the daisy flowers. 

"Draco...it's beautiful," I breathed. His kissed the side of my head and we walked to the blanket. I sat down immediately. He pulled out two roast beef sandwiches, which are my favorite soul food; two packs of crisps; two bottles of apple juice, my favorite; and a huge, and I mean huge, box of chocolate candies.

"I kind of have a chocolate obsession," he whispered.

"It's okay Draco. I do too," I said, chuckling.

"Then I guess we are perfect together." I laughed and we started eating.

o-o

I collapsed on the blanket from too much chocolate. Draco helped me up and he bent down.

"Draco?" He took my hands in his. 

"Alexandra Wilson, I fell in love with you ever since day one on the Hogwarts Express. I fell deeper in love, and I was lucky enough for you to have said yes to be my date at the Yule Ball. Our romantic journey started then, with the kiss that you stamped on my lips. We have loved each other ever since. I want to love you until the day I die, and even after. Alex, I love you so much. You are the kindest, sweetest, most beautiful girl I've ever met. Will you do the honors of letting me slip this ring on your finger and to be my wife?" He pulled out a box and opened it. A ring that looked like a Golden Snitch gleamed in front of me. I gasped, placing my hands over my mouth. Tears slowly fell from my eyes.

"Yes, yes, Merlin's beard, yes! I would love to be your wife!" I squealed. Draco got up and beamed as he slipped the ring on my finger. "I love you," I said. I hugged him and pecked his lips. I looked at the ring.

"I got it so it could match your necklace." Draco looked at my collarbone where the necklace he gave me four years ago was pressed against me. 

"It's beautiful," I said, smiling at him. 

"I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you," he whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Me too. Even though you've placed your face right near mine many times before, I still get excited like it's the first time," I told him. He softly chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed his soft, warm lips on mine and kissed me slowly. I could feel his smile on mine. 

After we parted, we Apparated back to the Burrow

After we parted, we Apparated back to the Burrow. I wanted to tell everyone the news. I went inside and the family was either in the lounge or the kitchen.

"Hello," I called out to them. They all waved, but Mum came over and hugged me. She simply waved to Draco. I stuck my hand out at her and she gasped. She finally hugged Draco.

"Welcome to the family," I heard her whisper in his ear. He beamed widely. Ron skeptically raised an eyebrow.

"We're engaged," I announced after taking a deep breath. The room filled with chatter and Ginny, Hermione, and Evanna rushed over to me. They congratulated and hugged me. Then Dad came over. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. He congratulated me as well. The boys did so too and Draco stayed at my home for a while. 

"Well, I should get going," he said after a while.

"No, Draco, stay. Please. You've given me places to stay so many times, and I feel its only right to do the same. I have extra pillows and blankets," I explained quickly.

"Thanks, Al. But only if its okay with your mum and dad," he said. We both turned to them and they nodded. 

"Well, goodnight everyone because I am very tired," I said, speaking the truth. Draco followed me all the way up to my room.

"I haven't seen your room for 3 years," he whispered.

"Well, it hasn't changed at all," I told him. I heard him softly chuckle. We finally reached my room and I suddenly realized he had nothing to sleep in.

"You can wear your favorite sweater and an over-sized pair of sweatpants to sleep in," I said. He just nodded and changed into my black over-sized sweatpants, showing his bare, scarred chest. I changed into his sweater and ran a hand over his chest. 

"You're still as handsome as ever," I said. He smiled. We climbed into my bed and I rolled myself in a ball and he held me against him. He gave me a soft kiss and we fell asleep.