Five

(A/N: Sorry to the Scorbus shippers, I'm one, because they are actually cousins now. I just took that into realization, but they will be the best of friends as Jo sees them. Even though I hardcore ship them. Anyway, thank you guys so much for being active. Love you!)

***Alex's P.O.V.***

(ONE YEAR LATER...)

I flicked my wand and the dishes floated to the sink. Draco was standing by the oven, making himself coffee. I hugged him from behind.

"Draco, can we talk?"

"Sure love." He spun around and leaned against the counter as I put my arms by my side. I took a deep breath.

"Draco, I don't know how to say this." He gulped. "You are going to be a father." Draco stared at me while a smile crept on his face. He scooped me up and spun me around, causing me to erupt in giggles. He put me down and dropped on his knees, placing a kiss on my stomach. I tangled my hand in his hair and I saw a tear run down his cheek. The same thing happened to me and he stood up. His kisses were soft and passionate and as we fell asleep, our smiles were still pasted on our faces.

o-o

(FAST FORWARDING...)

The nurse placed the little blonde, grey eyed boy in my arms and I started to cry. He looked like the baby version of Draco sleeping in my arms. Draco was crying next to me and he kissed the top of our son's head. I was kind enough to let Draco name our child, choosing a Latin name similar to his, meaning scorpion.

"What will his name be?" the St. Mungo's nurse asked. 

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy," I said. She walked out to get the birth certificate made. Thank Merlin Draco is a Healer, that way we don't need to pay the hospital bill. 

(2 years later...)

I was rushed to the hospital one day and had a baby girl placed in my arms. Silently, tears were streaming down my face. The girl had platinum blonde hair and green eyes. I'm not sure exactly where they came from, but maybe one of my ancestors or one of Draco's had green eyes. I wanted to name her after my parents.

"Selina Louise Malfoy," I told the nurse when she asked for her name. 

(2 years later...)

Draco and I walked up the driveway to Eve and Fred's cute yellow house. Scorpius was clutching on to my leg a bit and Selina was holding Draco's hand, walking next to him. I knocked on the door and Eve opened it. 

"AL!" she yelled and I laughed.

"EVE!" I shouted back. I hugged her. 

"Why haven't you visited in a year?"

"Well, Selina has been quite a lot of work. Sly like her father though. Very sneaky 2 year old." Eve laughed. I said "hello" to the rest of the family.

(A/N: Sorry if this is a short chapter and how it jumps forward a few years. Anyway, thank y'all!)