Four

(Jumping to the honeymoon)

***Alex's P.O.V.***

It was 8:00 in Paris and 7:00 in London. Draco and I were walking, hand in hand, down the cobblestone streets. We stopped in front of a building. I looked up and saw the Eiffel Tower lit up. I gasped and we Apparated to the top. We sat at a table and sipped champagne. I took a moment to stare into his eyes. They looked like diamonds from the way they sparkled in the light. He noticed my staring and held my hands. He brought them up to his face and placed a soft kiss on the back of my hands.

"Thank you, Draco. Really. Coming here means so much to me. I love you," I said. He cracked a smile.

"Anything for you, beautiful. I love you too." We spent the rest of the night strolling around on the cobblestone streets and stopped by a bakery for a pastry and some tea. We carried our order in the lift to the flat that we had rented. Draco took my cup and placed it on the table. He grabbed my wrists. 

"I love you, darling," he said. I sucked in my breath and saw Draco's eyes turn hard.

"I-I love you too, Draco," I told him, confused. He kissed my neck softly and I gasped. I tried to move my hands so I could run them through his hair. His grasp on my wrists forced them to be down by my sides. Draco's kisses hardened and I finally managed to wiggle my hands out of his. I lifted his head with my hands and made him stare into my eyes. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes glowed silver in the light. I pressed my lips against his and he led me to the wall. I ran my hands through his hair and he pressed his hands on my back. After a few minutes, I pulled away from Draco. Our breathing was heavy and his pupils were dilated once light made contact with them. I kissed his cheek. I changed and went to bed.  

***

***Draco's P.O.V.***

It was the last day in Paris and Alex woke up early. I took she was excited because she was humming in the bathroom. She came out looking beautiful. She was wearing a grey sweater, a black mini skirt, black over the knee boots, a dark trench coat, and her hair was in a long braid down her back. I got up and stood in front of her, my jaw practically on the floor. I took her hand and spun her in a circle, resulting in her giggling like crazy. I brought her to me and placed a kiss on her lips. She took my hand and we went to walk on the streets. 

"So, I have this idea

"So, I have this idea. There is a bridge with lots of padlocks that couples write on. Lucky for us, I brought one, so shall we go there?" she said. I nodded and we walked to the bridge. She handed me the padlock and I took out my wand. It wrote Draco & Alexandra Malfoy - Married 12-26-2002. Alex locked it on the bridge and stopped. 

"Draco, come here." I crouched down next to her and followed her gaze. She was looking at a padlock that said Louis and Selina Wilson - Married 3/16/1976. She took our lock off and placed it next to her parent's lock. We stood up and she hugged me. 

"I miss them," she whispered in my ear. I rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. We spent the rest of the day all over Paris and went back home. Due to our exhaustion, we fell right asleep in our bed.