Two

(Jumping to Evanna's wedding)

***Alex's P.O.V.***

Hermione, Ginny, Katie, and I were standing around Eve. We were in our bridesmaid outfits and Eve was staring at herself in the mirror.

 We were in our bridesmaid outfits and Eve was staring at herself in the mirror

"Eve. Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you really?" Ginny said.

"I'm great guys."

"You don't look very well," Hermione mumbled.

"GUYS! I'M FINE!" Eve yelled.

"It's okay, Eve." 

"No, it's not. All I want is a perfect wedding and I'm the problem. I look terrible. My dress is too tight. And I am a hot mess."

"Eve, you look perfect." I looked in the mirror to see Evanna's face and Fred standing at the doorway. 

"Freddie. You aren't to see the bride before the wedding on the wedding day. It's bad luck," Evanna said.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that you are beautiful," Fred told her. I could see Evanna smiling. 

"Thank you Fred," she told him.

"No problemo." And with that, he walked away.

o-o

Everyone danced the night away and was concluded by a song called "Can't Help Falling In Love" While we were dancing to the song, Draco bowed his head so it was next to mine.

"I think this song explains us. Perhaps it will be the first song for our wedding when it is just us dancing," he whispered. He picked his head up as I smiled at him. He returned the smile and softly pressed his soft lips against mine. My smile grew bigger and he pulled apart. 

Draco took me home so I could spend the night at his house. We decided that would be the house we would live in after we wed.