☼Chapter 2

*LOOK AT THE SIDE!! ASIA'S GOT A FACEBOOK PAGE THANKS TO frosted_xx. 

 2.                           

                                      "Go and freshen up lil’ sis," my older sister London said, “you look like a zombie with a bird's nest for a hair," she added, smirking at my undone hair and morning face.

"Right," I replied lazily, “way to greet your sister good morning," I muttered quietly so she wouldn't hear.

With my towel in hand, I dragged my sleepy feet across the room. London snorted from behind me; I guess I was living up to her zombie imagination.

Just as I was about to enter the shower, my brother opened the door, hitting my face with its wooden borders, "whoops, didn't see you there, sorry," he said, his hair still glistening with droplets of water. I noticed the muscles on his abdomen flex as he tried to towel off his shoulders.

 I sighed, rubbing my aching nose. I'm starting the day wrong, and there's a test in Biology later, gosh let this bad luck end.  I looked back at my brother who was still looking at me apologetically(although I know deep inside he wanted to laugh) and grimaced, "just get out of here," I responded as I pushed him away, closing the door behind me.

 I was about to turn the shower on but I heard a ruckus from outside and I couldn't help but laugh at what I heard.

"Claude Augustus Cassidy," I heard mom's muffled voice say," how many times do I have to tell you not to walk around the house naked!"

"Come on mom, I have a towel on," Claude replied, his voice muffled as well "and can you keep it down, you wouldn't want neighbors to come lurking around just to see your son half naked."

 I snickered a bit before turning the shower on, drowning their voices with the gush of the water.

               I was running along the hallways of Haven Bell High, knocking over freshmen and slipping on wet floors as I did so. I'm already late for History and I swear Mrs. Denver would never let me get away with it.

As I approached the door of our room I came to a stop as a hand found its way to my shoulder. "Asia," the owner of the hand said, "why are you running?"

I turned around and saw Ethan, smiling at me, his sandy hair sweeping over the side of his face. "I'm ten minutes late," I answered irritably, annoyed to have wasted another second, “the old hag would surely give me detention."

 Ethan gave me a look like I was crazy or something before glancing at his wristwatch and then back at me. He smiled wider, showing his perfect set of sparkling white teeth, and I stared at him annoyed.

‘What is he smiling at me for? I'm almost fifteen minutes late, dammit. ‘

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

 'Oh my god he may be hot but he's freakin' slow.'

I glared at him. He snickered and smiled once again, "Asia you're not ten minutes late, you're ten minutes early," he said, laughing lightly.

 I blinked my eyes a couple of times, like I was hoping he was just joking and any time he'll laugh at me for falling for it ,but he didn't. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time. I compared it to my wristwatch which was apparently not functioning.

 He was right, it's still 7:30 and classes start at 7:40, gosh I'm stupid. My cheeks were heating up, how I wish my face wasn't as red as flaming tomatoes. I glanced at Ethan, and smiled at him shyly. My heart was beating fast against my shirt. God that was so embarrassing. I just stood there in front of him, not saying anything.