4.

After that little monster guy left, I went to the cafeteria for launch and I ate kimchi with kimbap also rice which is made by my mom.

I sat in a very lonely table at the corner of the cafeteria and thinking why am i always at the corner? corner is love, corner is life. I took out my phone and earphone out of my pocket and listening to Chainsmokers (MA FAVORITE SONGGG) "All we know" then it turned to ''Closer" his song is so as good as a chicken nuggets.

A guy who is who disgusted by me is sitting in front of me then took my earphone from phone and place it near his mouth and he started to sing

''Baby i'm so missing you on my bed''

''What is that song?'' I asked him because i never heard of it.

''It call last night with jungsoo'' he smirked.

I don't understand why he always talk about sexual every time he talked to me. ''it kinda creepy'' i replied.

"It's not creeper unless you know how good am I" he smiled with evil face.

"Oh about what you saw in my body-"

"What the hell? why do you want to talk about it? Why do you always mention it? That six packs thing-" shit.

He leaned back and crosses his arm together. "Yeah?"

"It's not bad but-" I looked at him and he was smiling while looking through my body. "Hey!, wh-what are you look at? What wrong with you? Are you psycho? Or what?"

He quickly stand up and raise his finger as the signal to say bye. "Hey!, he-hey!" Yap, he's gone.

Biology class

All the student were paired up to do some exercise for teacher. Then he asked teacher "Teacher can i paired up with jungsoo?"

"You can if jungsoo agree" teacher answer him while he was looking at me.

"N-" jimin was sitting near to my table when i nearly said the word no. I ended up Sigh and worked with him.

Question : what did human body born from?

He quickly took the paper and wrote

Answer: Potatoes (Jungsoo's body)

"What the heck is that" i asked.

"A adorable potatoes in my eyes" he told me.

Boy, you so fine. Stop trying to flirt or whatever cause I'm about to fall for you.

Today is my and jimin's birthday and i hope today is my best day ever. Happy birthday to me Love you guyssss xoxo