5. Final

Jimin pov

After biology class teacher gave us some assignment to do but the paper is not enough so both of us were waiting in front of the office to give some help. The teacher and jungsoo was doing some stuff together and Suddenly her phone rang with her mom name pop out. I picked up the phone."Hello"

"Who are you?" my mom asked

"I'm jungsoo's boyfriend. Nice to meet you mother in law" he replied.

"Oh! How sweet!" she laughed.

"Can you help me?" she asked

"What can i help you?" with a sweet voice of him showed up.

"Could you tell her we can't come back home tonight because of my son boss party and i feel so sorry for her for not stay with her on her birthday" she explained.

I was standing and thinking about Birthday her birthday is today?

"Ok i got it" I hung up the phone and she was walking out of the office with some paper.

"Who is calling?" She asked while putting a paper in to her bag.

"Today is your brithday right?" I was smile but I think she could already guess who.

"My mom?" She asked and I nodded.

"They said that they can't celebrate your brithday tonight" I added.

"Hmm... I see since this is not the first time, it's ok. Let's go. it already 5pm now" She walked out with a smile. I love her smile but not this one.

"Jungsoo-ah" I called her name and kissed her. She hugged me tight and kiss me back harder. The first kiss with soft and sweet taste will be forever remain.

"This is your birthday gift" I was holding her hand and we went to watch firework at Han River.

She seem so soft and fluffy, make me want to hug her forever.

"How about my bed?" I spit a joke to be funny.

She frowned.

"Ok, fine I-" she kissed me and nodded.

"What do you mean?" I asked frustrated.

"Let's go" She get up and I hold her back.
"Wai-wait" she question me from the head to toe.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you serious?" She smile shyly.

"Really?" I asked again and she still avoids my eye contact.

So we did it.

Thanks you for reading this is the end of the story and i really love you guy so much <3333 xoxo