2.

The next class is Music.

The whole class started to sing along with guitar and piano sound.

Jimin is one of the best piano player in school.

He used to won 27 awards in school for playing piano, a gold medal hunter.

I was dying to dead because whenever he started to play, his face turned serious as he was looking for the tiger and prepared to run away.

A unexpected glance pointed at me feature the wink, I used my chance to dropped my pen and crying under the table. when the song came to the end, everybody was satisfied with their own cow-ing voice and there is me who stupidly stop him.

"Your-" was it too kind?

"YOUR BOOK, MR. JIMIN" Am I going to kill him? Shit. I think I'm going to pee myself.

He touched the book softly and down his hand around my hip.

"Excuse me, but I need to go right now" bitch, I mean right now I seriously gonna pee myself.

"I can play piano very well but i can play you better than piano" he whispered and moving his hand to squashed my butt, as the chill started over me, I need to go now, I really need to. I throw the book away as He let me go and catch the book. I run as fast as I can toward the bathroom and realize how extremely it is to run while stopping it.