3.

The next morning started too early, I was supposed to come late today. What if he was the next person who come next after me? It's going to be sooooo awkward. I went over to my table and saw a box and it said "From jimin to my heart jungsoo" what? Did he just come early then me?

I opened it with my heart is going explode.

"Ewww!!!! NO! GO AWAY!!!" I scream as much as I could because it was the most digusting thing ever in my life. I never thought the thing in the box was cockroach.

I've been waiting for one hour when the beauty monster guy arrived. "Hey" Probably the first that he ever heard so far this morning.

He frowned and crossed his arm together waiting for me to continue whatever the shit I am talking about.

"Cockroaches" I said.

"Huh? Cockroaches?" Are you freaking kidding me? I was just literally give you a hint.

"Oh, you mean your nickname is Cockroach?" He release the tension and start to smirk. "What's a cute name" He smile wildly and pat my head twice.

Today the first subject "math" i love math but i always fail. For him i don't know what his brain made of but he was the best math student in class. He always ranked 1st in class. 1Hour full of math lesson and i was sitting and thinking about how can i don't understand? About jimin he walking and standing next to my table and told me he will help me with math exercise.

Exercise = 2x = 27
If 6x = ?

His explaination=
2X= your body and 27 is my body if we were in the bed what happen next?

"What?" The hell?

Then i changed the topic "Did you give me the cockroach box?"

"yes"

what is quick answer. I told myself
"what do you mean by that" i asked.

"i don't know maybe because you're not cute and you look like a potatoes"

"This guy is very no fun" i suddenly felt hate him as much as i crush him.

"Yes... thanks for calling me potatoes" you should go and die.

and he left.

Hi! guysss! i think this story will make you bored and i'm sorry if it not good but i'm try my best. Thank for reading <3