Extra short story p.1

Jimin POV

"What are you doing?!" Shouted by Bang sihyuk as known as the CEO of bighit entertainment. "You were really stupid, you bastard!"

"I'm sorry" Apologize by a guy with blonde hair hugged his both hand together while bowing again and again.

"Sorry doesn't make everything great again, you rascal" he raised his voice loud and louder. "Girlfriend? You must be kidding me" He looked really pissed off but try to be calm anyway. "You" he pointed at him "You know what to do with that girl right? You better explain yourself to those reporters" He stopped for a second to patted my shoulder then left me alone in the empty room, the intention didn't end it here, not with the members.

"Jimin-ah" called by another extraordinarily guy, the leader running his finger through his milk chocolate hair. "I can't believe you did this to us" he exhale a huge breathe to express how speechless he is.

"Hyung, what are you going to do?" The question finally started, the curiosity of jeon jungkook finally raised up.

"I don't know, it's not like we can be together" I want to tell you guys to shut up, I already know we can't be together so please leave so I can be alone.

"Don't leave us after 6 years" the leader added.