Chapter 1: Life as a Youtuber..

Mitch's POV

I sat In my Computer Chair Talking TO jerome, Planning Our Minecon Trip..Like Where We are Gonna Stay. jerome Said he Found a Hotel that Mine Con Is Right Next To it..

I noded and Said " We Can So that.." Jerome has To take Two Planes One to Canada to Get Me then me and Him, Board another And Get To Minecon.

I shut Down Skype And Started Packing, Before i knew it i was done Packing and I had Everything For Minecon Done..Except Sleep. So I layed Down and watched Tv Till I Finally Fell Asleep.

Jordy's POV

I wake Up to Screaming Of My Two sisters, Sora and Liz, I Ground And Pulled the covers over my head, And they Came running In. Screaming Minecon At one Point Im Like Im Not taking them..Not this Time..I said " Not this Year you two.." and Sense Our Moms Gone and Our Dad Left Us when I Turned 18..

I guess Now I make Discisions, ..They Started Pouting I sighed and Said " go Get packed before i change my mind..." they ran for their room to pack i slept in.

i wake Up after a Few Mins and Grabed my Bag and started Packing, when I hear a Scream i start running for  their room and i slid acrost the carpet and see then screaming at the computer i look and its a update from team crafted...I stared then i slaped them both in the back the head..

For scaring the shit out of me..they both said " owwww!" i walked out of the room to go pack and then make breakfast before going to the Airport.. I walked down stairs after Packing and Cooked Break fast and Packed Lunch for the Plane Ride there.

Liz's POV

Sence we Live In Jersey..Maybe we Will See Jerome At the Airport... I started Smiling..And Kept Packing i grabed 2 Pairs of shoes my Boots and My Vans, I Packed Tanktops My Fan Shirts and My Laptop.

I Sat on my bed and took a nap before the plane ride while Sora Packed. She woke Me Up a Few Mins Later and we Grab Our bags and Dragem Down stairs Jordy had Hers Already at the Door. So we Set Ours next to hers. She had a COntainer with Samwiches For Us and Drinks ina Cooler thing.

We Ate Breakfast and Headed To Mine Con.

Sora's POV

We ate breakfast and Headed To Minecon We Drove to the Air Port we Go and Put Our bags In the Area where People Take them to the Plane and i See Jerome ASF I a Squeal sighlently and I Nudge Liz And Liz Looks and eyes widen we Run towards Him.

Jordy Runs after us  and trys To grab us But she misses. And We Go Up and Said " Jerome ? ASF" He Looked at Us and Smiled, " Fans Huh?" We Nodded ..He Looked at Jordy, " and Her?" We Shook Our heads,

He Laughed " Well whats Your Names?" Liz Said " Im Liz " I said " Im Sora And..Thats Jordy.." He Smiled " Well nice to meet you ..Why are you at the Airport..." Me and Lis Said Sync " mine con.." He Nodded and Said " ohh I see.. Cool " I smiled and He said " which Flight.. " we Said " 208 " he Nodded and Smiled " me Too.."

I laughed and said "Awesome we have to get off at canada to eat then we Take the next flight to minecon.." .

Jerome's POV

All 4 of us walked to the Plane and I sat with Liz and Sora sat with Jordy. We fell asleep after a hour.. We wake Up Boarded at the Airport we get out with our bags and we Walk Around and I see Mitch and I Start yelling i leave my bags with the girls and Jordy Grabed it For Which i said thank you for.

I jump huged mitch and He Yelled " BIGGUMS! DOOD who are these Nice ladies..." he Looked at Liz and Sora But didnt see Jordy yet. This Is Sora Pointing at the Girl with Brown Hair and Blue eyes and This Is Liz Black hair Silverish Eyes. Mitch smiled and Said " Hi Girls You..Look alittle Young to be traviling by yourselves" they Smiled

Liz Said " Thats Why we Aint.." Jordy walked over with her head at the Map and Mitch couldnt see her Yet she Said " I got Our..Bags That Are getting Loaded" She had Her Hood Up and she took it Up and Looked Up with her green eyes, And Mitch Stared At her And Didnt speak When She Said Hello he Just Smiled Akwardly and waved,

I wonder Whats Wrong with mitch...I Say " let Get Something to Eat Before We Go.." Mitch nodded and Led Us to a Pizza Place, Where The Girls Got a Pizza With Pepperoni and Sausage, And Me and Mitch Got the Same But with Extra Cheese. We Sat Down and Ate I sat with Liz and Sora and Jordy and Mitch sat together But really Far Apart...

I Just Shruged It Off and Ate, the Girls and I talked and Talked After a While I started Liking Liz, When But Then Ty Came In Which we Didnt Know He was Coming He said " Hey Gu--" and He got cut Off when he Looked at Sora. I said " hey Ty..."

Ty's POV

I walk in and See Jerome and Mitch with 3 Girls And One those Girls Caught my eye..I need to Know this Girls Name I though To myself, I guess Ill have Plently Of time sence They are Going to Mine Con.

I said Hi to the Guys And We Headed Towards the Plane and We Got Our seats. I say with Sora, Jerome with Liz, and Mitch with Jordy..They didnt see to like eachother though.. But They Will..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys Jordy here and I Just wanted To say This Is Just Like DTMLAF  Im Still Gonna Do DTMLAF and Im Also Gonna Do this Story So you Should Read Both

This Is the Very First Chapter..Enjoy 

Bye X's and TCAX's

- Jay