Chapter 8: New Home!

Mitch's POV

We Drove the girls to their new home, and we saw this big house kinda like ours...it was Ours They Lived Right Beside Us, In the House All the Guys Screamed Cheerfuly, Even me..Even tho me and Jordy Arnt Dating But hopefuly we would soon..Hopefuly I looked at Jordy, smiled

I Looked out the Window At The House they were living they said Hopefuly They would Have More Friends Come Live with them after they are done with their simester of school. We all got out of the car and Went into the House the girls except jordy ran to find rooms.

She explored the lving room and Kitchen and Me being a lost puppy like i usually am even on skype with Jordy Followed around and got to know the house we Actually Discussed what we would do In LA even tho time living here wasnt Limited, which made me Smiles

We walked around ar one point while we went to open the fridge to check it Out see if it was clean Our hands met and we looked at eachother and she blushed turning away from me, i sighed blushing lightly, She started walking around i followed her.

She walked out towards the pool she checked it out and said " awesome i didnt have a pool back in Jersey..." I smirked picked her up and jumped in with her she shrieked, I laughed and she came up and looked at me as i laughed she Smiled and laughed.

Ty's POV

I Smiled at Sora as We walked around to Find her a room, she smiled at me and when we found a room we walked in and looked around, she turned around suddenly and i bumped into her and she looked up at me  our faces right next to eachother she leaned up and kissed me.

Me eyes widened and i kissed her back Sparks Flew But then..She Pulled away covered her Mouth and said " Im So Sorry Ty...Im So So Sorry.. " she walked off to explore the room and left me Shocked In the middle of the room,

We had Never Kissed before Which I was Excited that there were Sparks Guess I found my Bestfriend/Girlfriend The Person Im supposed to be with now. I Walked after Her to Explore More I smiled and She Smiled back.

i Reached for her hand and she reached for mine and we Held Hands Until we were done Exploring,

Jerome's POV

I walked With Liz Exploring around and then She and I ran outside to the van to get the bags while everyone was exploring me and Liz cared the bags in, she smiled at me I really Liked Liz, So I Said " Liz..." she Smiled and Replyed " yes Jerome "

I Said " I wanted To Know If...Uhhh You Wanted To...go on a...date Maybe With Me..." She Smiled and Noded 

I smiled and she Laughed and Kissed me on the cheek we went back to Unloading the  Suitecases We Talked About LA and She Said She wanted To go to the beach sometime i smiled and said

" We All Should Go Sometime" she Nodded and Smiled Excitedly I Smirked and she Laughed making a goofy face and Still helping me Care the Suitecases to Each room.

We went and Explored a While and Checked out the Attic and Basement we Met Up with Jordy and Sora at Time But kepy Exploring getting to know the house we joked around and talked about the date and Everything was Perfect I mean Even she Was Perfect.

Adam's POV

I Talked To Brianna About Minecraft And Youtube and Mostly about her I loved to hear About her and Her Life,She was Amazing I was Single She was Single maybe in the Future Possibly Date?, Eh if Not we Could be Great Friends..

 I walked Up behind her while she was looking around her room grabed her sides and screamed " BUDDER"  She Shrieked and then laughed I Laughed as well We startted Exploring again and We Walked Around Talking  Talking About what Shes going to do in LA and What Im doing in LA

Finally we Asked if we could go get something to eat The others said they would stay here we Nodded and left to Get Some  Pizza And Hang out we Laughed and Joked Around Until Fan girls Swarmed Us  Her Eyes widened and THey Yelled Some kind of  Name Umm Bri_Bri she Sighed, and they swarmed us and they All Screamed " SHES WITH SKY!" They Also Yelled " Briam!" 

I Laughed and Looked at Brianna and Leaned over and Kissed her and her eyes widened and they all Yelled Lowly " Awwwwwwwwe!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwe Adam Kissed Brianna Are they Going to Date?

Jitch is Like Becoming good Friends...

Ty and Sora Kissed and Sora Felt Bad...

and Jerome and Liz Are Going On a Date..

Woop Im Back In the Groove!

Wanna Another Chapter Today?

~ Jay