Chapter 2: The Day Before Minecon and The Day That Changes Their Lives..

Jordy's POV

I Couldnt Stand him..I just wanted this ride to be over so we could get to our hotel which hopefully was far far away from him.  But it seems like he feels the same way towards me..Whats Wrong with me!.. Why am i even asking when i dont even care what he thinks..

The Pilot Said " Hello we will be Landing in a Few Mins..So Get Buckled Up for the Landing, Thank you" We Landed with in a Few Mins and i got Up fast grabing my bags and leaving the Plane I could tell he was Watching me and wondering why i left in a hurry but..i dont care what he wonders...

I waited for my sisters when i see mitch and jerome and ty walking with them.. they run up to me and i say " lets go.." jerome says " where are you going" I said " to Our Hotel.." He Said " Whats your Hotel" and Before i came Up with a Fake Name Liz said " The Lesles Hotel next To Minecon" Mitch's Eyes Widened and Jerome said " Us To..." He Smiled Wide at Liz.

Mitch Just looked Unhappy .

Jerome's POV

On the Flight, I had Texted Mitch asking " why arnt You Chatting With Jordy" He Texted Back " Dont want to.." I replyed " why Not Shes a Great Girl.." He Replyed " because...I Kinda Think shes a Bitch.." I replyed " you dont Know her.." He Sighed in his seat...

After we landed for somereason Jordy Bolted for the  Exit..I think mitch was gonna say something to her but she bolted... So  Me, Ty and Mitch and Sora and Liz went to look for her and walked around and She was waiting at the enterance of the airport.

 We walked over and she Said " Lets Go.." to Liz and Sora..I was'nt Gonna Let them Leave that Easily..So I asked them" What hotel you in?" Liz said " Lesles hotel Near Minecon" I nodded and Smiled " Same here..wanna Ride together.." Mitch and Jordy Seemed like they wanted to Rip eachothers Throats Out..

But I Didnt care Mitch needed a Girl in his Life and Jordy..Is a Bitch shes Just Not Liked a Guy before..She Might LIke Mitch..Because Shes being mean to him. We walked to the Taxi/Van, We got In i Sat By Liz and Ty Sat By Sora

Jordy's POV

I had to sit with Him sence We got to Canada..I guess Their Trying to get us to Get along..All He would Do was sit there..And not make a sound except to Cough which Made Me want to Punch Him in the Throat..But Me Being The girl that I am..i Didnt..

We got In the Van..And I had to sit with him again but this time..He Was Gonna Talk to me.. He Looked at me and Said " i..Im Mitch..And You are?" I said " Jordy..Or In a Sense..The girl you have been sitting with.." He sighed..and Said " Sorry I ..Havnt Talked.." I Replyed

" Oh no its Fine..Im Just a Raging Bitch Normal to guys.." He smirked and Laughed abit " your not a..Bitch..You just dont know how to make conversation.."

 I Smiled abit and then Let it Disappear and Looked Out the window.. He said " no..You cant push away like that ..Besides..I have no one to talk to.. And Jerome seems to be talking to liz..and sora with ty..and We are just..." I cut Him off " Fine...We will talk.." i sighed and looked back at him.

He Smiled and said " alright"

Mitch's POV

Ugh Shes..Sooo...Mean..I dont Stand why i want to get to know her but she seems like a loner..maybe she can hang wiith me til minecons over..and sense i wont see her til next minecon..mine as well just hang out with her.. I mean if she lives No where near New jersey we will be good because.. im moving there with jerome..

So I talked to her In the car and she Smiled at Some point but she would always make it disappear..i guess she didnt like showing she was happy or showing emotions..I guess Shes a Shy/Mean girl..Ive usually dated Girly Girls..But..Jordy Is Kinda Different ( A/N I hate the Fact That My Name is In the Story it makes me Feel Weird In a Fan Girl way e.e) I kept talking at one Point she laughed under hear breath..She was..Cute..In a..Friend..Way..

We Finally Got to the Hotel i walked out first and Jordy hit her head and I laughed and took her hand and helped her out, She pulled her hand away from me and then looked at me.. And walked to the trunk to get her bags. I though for a moment...Doens she like me..

Ty's POV

When We Got to the Hotel we had to buy rooms Next to eachother..Sora was Gonna Be my Roomie..But in a different bed..and Jerome was with Liz also In a Different Bed and..Jordy and Mitch Were in the Same room..But had to share a Bed which they werent happy with..

I Laughed When the lady said there was only one bed in their room and Mitch punched my shoulder and i Squealed " oww..."  and rubbed my arm. Jordy sighed..and took one of the keys to her room we each took a key to our rooms and walked to the Last floor Which was the 8th floor 

Me and Sora were in 800, Jerome and Liz in 802, and Jordy and Mitch In 804. We walked to our room and Started  Playing Minecraft, I finally knew That Sora had a MInecraft account and that she was Awesome at PVP..Which made me Look horrible at it.. But i didnt care..She the perfect girl.

With  Gorgeous eyes, Hair and Awesome at Minecraft. My Kinda Girl.. But anyway We heard laughing coming from Jerome and Liz's Room and then we Saw Their Names come up in the Chat at the Nexus and we Said " LIZ JAY-ROOOME!"

Sora's POV

We Played Hunger Hames with Jerome and Liz Me and Liz Teamed Agensed Jerome and Ty..And IT came Down to Me and Ty and i Lunged For Him and I Won with a Iron sword when he had a Diamond Sword...

I screamed " SUCCESS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder Why I have so many Trust Issues e.o

By X's and TCAX's 

<3 - Jay