Chapter 9: Oh My God...Yes

Jordy's POV

Cant Wait to hang with Mitch Its Gonna Be Awesome And then I hear, lets Go to The Beach...All of Us..My eyes widened im very causious about my Weight and Body even tho i only weigh 133...But Still im very Causious..I cant Help it i ran upstairs and grabed my Swim Suite.

I Put on my Black Bikini none of them but my sisters Have seen me in one. I was Scared I didnt like my Body So I grabed a Large Band T-Shirt, and put it over me til the beach I Walked Down the stairs and They all Stared At Me.

Mitch smiled Thats all he could do was smile at me, Which i didnt know why he did but everytime on Skype he never Smiled he always Looked sad or Miserable, I Smiled back at him and Blushed he reached for my hand and i his.

We held hands and swung them like friends which wanted to be More the friends...Way More...then friends We all got in the van and drove to the beach where we set up the Area where we would sit i grabed the cooler and snakes out of the car and walked down the beach.

Liz's POV

I grabed my Ender Man Bikini and we headed to the beach where jerome picked me up on his shoulder and ran us into the water and we went under i laughed when i can back up, then i saw mitch run in. 

We saw Mitch ask Jordy If she wanted to go in she nodded and she went to take off the Shirt and she shook her head and she said go in the water ill be over, he nodded and  ran towards the water in She took the shirt off and mitch stared at her like A lost puppy,

she ran in and mitch picked her up and they went under she Must have kissed him because when he came up he was bright red with a smiled We laughed We all Got Out After a Hour Of Swimming and Talking. 

We Ate Samwitches and Some Drank. we sat on the Blanket Laughing and me and Jerome talked About Or Recent Uploads Of Minecraft We Laughed and Talked About LA. So after a Hour or so we Left to go to the House so Me and the Girls Could Get Settled Down in the House.

Sora's POV

We walked to my Room and Made my Bed and We All Had Something to do me and Ty Made the beds Liz and Jerome Set the bathrooms Up, and Jordy and Mitch Set the Kitchen Up and went Shopping for food Stock. I smiled i was FInally Happy.

I walked Into the Kitchen To Cook Dinner everyone But the GUys helped we Though we Should at least cook but the guys wanted to help but we refused So they Said their doing dishes and we agreed by nodding We walked to kitchen Setting plates on table and We Ate.

We all went to bed the guys Slept  With there girls except Mitch and Jordy Whom Had a Pellow Between eachother, We All Fell Asleep and Snored all Night Except For Jordy and Mitch Whom I think talked all night from what i could hear before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its Kinda Short But IM tired its 5am i have school at 7 </3 So Night Guys!

- Jay