Aegyo

Eunseo's POV

Even though it was noon and people were probably already drained from the lessons or are wanting to enjoy their meal peacefully, Dayoung and I didn't let anything hold us back from talking about our precious BTS and Got7 oppadeul. The three of us, including Seongsu, sat at one of the tables at the cafeteria while talking about said boy groups. Seongsu wasn't into the fan girl thing as much as we were, but I think we all have that one friend who doesn't put these boys as top priority.

Dayoung and I continued our story-telling, even though it was messed up because we kept talking over each other, while Seongsu listened well. A lot of students who passed by gave us looks but we ignored them. We were too absorbed with our must-tell experiences to notice them.

"I'm telling you, Dayoung-ah. Mark oppa really made me drink from the same bottle he was drinking from!" 

"It's not that I don't believe you unnie, but you know BTS came back too, right? Their Boy In Luv MV was so cool~ Their visuals are daebak! They've become the best seven faces ever!" 

"Ey~ When you talk about 'best seven faces' then it's gotta be Got7." I replied with much emphasis on the 'seven'.

"Ani~ Okay, let's put it this way. All of them are good looking, so let's not argue over that."

"But jinjja, Got7." I pouted; Dayoung rolled her eyes at me. "Okay, fine. They're all good looking. How about you, Seongsu-ya? Who do think is the visual?"

"Oh! Pick one from each group, okay?" Dayoung smiled and took out a group photo of BTS, while I flipped my album to a group photo of Got7. "Pick from BTS first."

"Um... This person." Seongsu replied in her slow Korean (she's Chinese), while referring to BTS' Jin.

"Oh, you're right! He is--" Dayoung gave her an eye-smile. 

"Okay, okay. Got7?" I cut her off and let Seongsu look at the album I was holding infront of her. I smiled at her, excitedly waiting for her to pick someone.

"Yeogi. He's handsome." Seongsu smiled and pointed at Mark on the album.

And do you know how it feels when a friend you like picks out your bias as the person she likes? And you just wanna tell her, "He's mine!" but can't? Yeah, that's how I felt.

I really couldn't resist Seongsu, and being the older girl I did what was right. I let it go, because if I didn't and held it against us, what would become of our friendship? And not to mention we're classmates, too.

The school hours finally ended and we all walked home, separating when we reached the bus stop. However, when I got home, I still couldn't get it out of my head. I was still bothered by Seongsu picking out Mark from earlier. I know she was only asked to guess who was the visuals from the groups, but I don't know, that's just how I was feeling.

I suddenly remembered that Weekly Idol was guesting Got7 on that day's episode, so I quickly made my way into the living room to watch TV. 

Just as I flipped through channels, finally ending up on the channel I was looking for, the hosts Doni and Coni invited Got7 into the studio. I laughed heartily all the way until the show ended, and it helped me get rid of the bad feeling in my chest. They were such a relief.

I agreed Bambam was the cutest, because I even thought he was the maknae at first before I found out he was second youngest. His baby face keeps making him look cute.

I don't remember exactly when it was, but I was again super excited as I lined up for the next fan meet with Got7

I don't remember exactly when it was, but I was again super excited as I lined up for the next fan meet with Got7. This time though, they ended with a high-touch.

Honestly, I was barely looking at Mark the whole time, because my attention kept getting diverted to Bambam. He was really, really cute that day and especially when they made him do aegyo which I definitely loved. It was a little cringe-y but it gives a good feeling. I think it made him feel the same way, too. 

I honestly wanted to hear him Thai rap in person, but too bad they were out of time so it didn't happen. But maybe next time, and I hope I'd be in that next time because hearing somebody speak fluently in a different language is already cool, but hearing them rap fluently in a different language is way cooler. Right? Right.

Only when I got home did I realize I was catching the symptoms of a 'bias wrecker'. I originally root for Mark, but recently Bambam's cuteness has been eye-catching. I didn't really used to like him this much but I think he's fighting the top spot on my list with his hyung.

Ah, I feel bad, it feels like I'm being unloyal to Mark oppa. ㅠㅠ

Well, this is the fan girl life. Things like this really happen, so I should just go with it and see what happens in the end...

(a/n: Idk how often I'll be updating, because I just randomly visit Wattpad nowadays. Anyway, this is just a filler story just so I don't stop writing, it's on-the-spot and I just happen to catch the Hard Carry illness these days and I'm so ill, so... yeah. Bambam is my bias and Mark is just lowkey climbing up, and to keep my loyalty, let me share my favorite photo of blonde Bam because he is legit hot x_x )

 Bambam is my bias and Mark is just lowkey climbing up, and to keep my loyalty, let me share my favorite photo of blonde Bam because he is legit hot x_x ㅋ)