A

Eunseo's POV

I was talking about Bambam the last time right? And I even said I felt bad towards Mark because it seemed I was being unloyal to him as a fan... But when I thought the next comeback would bring me back to my roots... I was more ashamed of myself.

It wasn't Bambam this time.

It was Youngjae.

I was ashamed because I couldn't stop looking at him. Have you guys seen their Music Video? His visuals really levelled up, like, by a lot. I was at one of their events and just look at him! He was a combination of Bambam's cuteness + Mark's handsomeness. How is that possible in just a short period of time?

I didn't know if I should feel thankful or not of the semester coming to an end, because a) the end of the semester suddenly became a busy time for me at school, which meant I could focus on academics, or b) I'll be spending my summer vacation following them in their promotion schedules because they just came back.

In the end, everything went well for me as I decided to go for A (because it's the smartest decision I've made in my life, plus it's Got7's comeback song title, too). I passed the semester with good grades and I can finally fan girl all I want on summer vacay.

The summer vacation took about two months which was enough time to go back to hometowns. Dayoung and Seongsu went back to their parents' place and I was left alone at Seoul. For a moment, I was torn between staying at Seoul with my Got7 oppadeul and going back to my hometown. However, I chose to to go back to Incheon to visit my parents because I missed them and I wanted to become a good daughter, too.

I was kind of sad that I was farther from my oppas than I usually was, but guess what? I got lucky again. Got7 had a fansign at Incheon on late July and I managed to sneak out of the house for it.

I stuffed my album inside my bag carefully and sneaked out. I arrived at the fansign venue in about 20 minutes and got inside the hall half an hour later. There were a lot of people because even fans from other towns and cities came over to Incheon to see the boys.

Even though it took quite long to get into the seats, I waited very patiently just to see the seven guys stand on the stage and shout their greeting. The staff asked the fans to line up by row after some time, and that familiar feeling ate me again. I was nervous. My hands were shaking.

I stepped up to the stage and walked towards the pink table, ready to face my bias again, until Choi Youngjae made eye contact with me.

That eye contact didn't feel good in my chest at all. I just got more nervous and I almost swallowed my tongue. Almost. I managed to ask them a few questions.

"Hello, what's your name?" Youngjae smiled as he asked me. His cheeks were coming up and I just wanted to pinch them, if only my hands weren't shaking so much.