Fly

Eunseo's POV

March 2016 was probably one of the most memorable and luckiest months I've ever experienced in my entire life of being a fangirl. It's D-Day, except it lasted one or two months. And what exactly made it special? 

It came in the form of a letter. Like Harry Potter, I didn't know if it was real or if it was made up or just a dream, but it was there on the paper and in fact I still have it until now.

It was a letter from JYP addressed to me, Son Juyeon. I actually got it at school, that's why I was suspecting it was just a prank. Though after reading it, it seemed real, so Dayoung and Seongsu suggested I should visit JYP Entertainment and ask about it myself.

"Ah, you're Son Juyeon-ssi? Yes, we did send the letter. We didn't expect to see you this soon, though." the woman at the front desk smiled. "Anyway, you read the letter right? But I bet you're still confused so let me explain a few things."

"Nae, algesumnida."

The woman led me to her desk in the office where she explained everything to me. She said somebody recommended me and after seeking out information, they agreed to give me a two-month internship at JYP. I started to freak out mentally so all I could remember were the words "documentary" and "Got7" in a sentence. 

It turned out I knew the person who recommended me to this PD lady, and I truly owned my teenage life to her. She was Hyunjung unnie, an older trainee friend of mine. She was supposed to have the internship given to me but she left JYP and started her training under Starship last week. She said she might debut in the future under the stagename SeolA.

I started my internship around mid-semester, thankfully it wasn't a crucial time for me at school

I started my internship around mid-semester, thankfully it wasn't a crucial time for me at school. The staff showed me around and gave me reminders and rules to be followed within the building. She led me to a practice room where, surprise surprise, Got7 was. 

"This is one of the practice rooms in this building. Got7 usually uses this one. You know them, don't you?" the staff unnie told me. She opened the door and the boys' attention diverted to us.

"Oh! PD-nim, annyeong haseyo!"  greeted Jackson loudly.

"Hello, boys. I'd like to introduce our new staff to you. She'll be working on the Fly documentary with you."

"Annyeong haseyo, Son Juyeon imnida!"

"Son Juyeon? Ah! You're that AhGaSe from Incheon, right?" Youngjae recalled, smiling widely at me. "Juyeon-ah!"

"Nae, majayo." I smiled back albeit shyly, then bowed politely at them. "Bangapsumnida."