CHAPTER 6 : SAM'S POV

THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE AT THE END OF THE EPISODE : ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE PART I AND GOES INTO ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE PART II

******************************************************************************

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE PART ONE

************************************************************************

The black smoke crept up to the window, Ava was about to let the Acheri demon shred me to pieces, I was scared but I knew I had to fight her off, I looked at her, making it known that I wasn't going to back down, but Ava knew how to use her powers full force, besides the visions, I didn't even know what my powers were.

Outside I was fearless, but inside, I knew my death would be filled with black smoke.

Just before Ava let it in, I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come, but it didn't.

Instead, a horrible snapping sound came to my ear, making me cringe inwardly, my eyes shot open and I saw Ava fall to the ground, behind her stood Jake Tally. He snapped her neck.

I swallowed hard, "I think we can get out of here now." I managed.

"But the Acheri demon..."Jake said, looking around.

"No, no, no," I tried to calm him down, "Ava was summoning it, controlling it. It shouldn't come back now that she's dead. We gotta go." I said.

"Not 'we' Sam. Only one of us is getting out of here. I - I'm sorry."

"What?" I was confused.

"I had a vision. That Yellow-Eyed Demon or whatever it was, he talked to me. He told me how it was." Explained Jake.

"No, Jake, listen. You can't listen to him."

"S-Sam, he's not letting us go. Only one. Now, if we don't play along. He'll kill us both. Now I-I like you, man. I do. But do he math here. What good's it for both of us to die? Now, I can get out of here. I get close to the demon, I can kill the bastard." Rambled Jake.

"You can come with me, we can kill him together." I pleaded. I didn't wanna die, not now; I needed to say by to Dean, to Max, to Bobby. I can't go out without seeing them one last time.

"How do I know you won't turn on me?" questioned Jake.

"I won't." I replied truthfully. It was my life to save people; I would save Jake and end this with the Yellow-Eyed Demon.

"I don't know that." I knew what I had to do in order for Jake to trust me.

I took my knife out and made sure Jake saw it and laid it on the ground.

"Just come with me, Jake. Don't play into what it wants."

After a few seconds, Jake placed his weapon on the ground and relief spread threw my body.

We were finally getting out of this hell hole.

"Okay."

The next thing I knew, a force met with my face, it felt as though everything in my face were smashed to pieces, I would've been in less pain if it had. I felt myself being flung across the field with the force of Jakes punch, fueled by his super-human demonic strength. I had no energy to move as Jake approached me, he kicked down the fence and leaned over me.

I felt my strength coming back but I was still winded, I had to get myself up, Jake would kill me but I wasn't going to make it easy.

Jake was about to kick me but I moved, causing Jake to end up on top of me. I punched with everything I had and so did Jake, I could feel the force of his strength behind each of his blows.