Chapter 2

Three days more and I shall see that cutie pie again.

*butterflies*

It's about 5 in the evening. I descended the stairs and noticed the sunlight paling. Daddy wasn't home and momma was in the garden. And where's brother Adam?... Oh! I just remembered him hiding the last pizza slice the previous night in the refrigerator. He doesn't seem like he's home either..
Then why not do something evil?

I rushed to the refrigerator with a devilish smirk.

I microwaved it. And in about 10 seconds, the pizza was swirling through my gut. "YUMMY!" Eeeek. Stealing someone's hidden food tastes 10x better.

While I was licking the remaining pizza sauce from my tips, I heard the doorbell ring.
I really hope it's not Adam.

Right about when I unlocked the door, a heavy object hit me, stomped me onto the ground, yelled in my ears and hugged me like a wild bear.

It was Maraya. My wild bear. We met after 48 days exactly. And this is how she brokeout off her patience.

She was still leaning and giggling over me. I pushed her off and we both got up.

"I missed you taytay!", she frowned.

We baked some cookies and gossiped about everything, although majority of it was about Dylan, the head boy.

I showed all the photos I clicked during my tour.
She left 4 hours later. I was pretty tired too so I went to bed early.

I had spent most of the next day watching TV serials, movies and Nigahiga on Youtube.

Momma told me about the 'back to school sale' but nope. I have Maraya who buys all the supplies for me as she knows I shall never waste my money on stupid pens or erasers that disappear from my pouch every single time.

It was finally the day when I had to start that tiring, old school routine again. 23 minutes later when I was done getting ready, I sat on the couch downstairs. I had flashbacks again. Not just of the times when I started to gain fame but the time when I was being called out 'wanted' by a group of guys. They of course meant it in a pervy way.

I grabbed a nutella spread toast and some snacks for me and Maraya.

I ride my bicycle to school everyday. Adam transformed his old bicycle into more of a tacky one. He's a graffiti artist after all. I ride it like a wild bitch.

I'm excited.
Why?

As I entered my eyes searched for the brunette Dylan. His picture of his new haircut on insta blew it off with likes!

I walked up to my new locker. I was a little upset when I noticed the number on my keys.

It was locker number 69.

The bad boys play with girls that get locker number 69 every year. I'm offended because girls actually beg the management community to get that locker for the fame and attention they wouldn't mind having.

I wonder what life will play with me this year. Or more like what the badboys will. Wait. Why am I worried? I'm not at all impressed by them.

They are sexually Satans.