yay for flying unicorns and missions!

Hey y'all! I'm here! First real authors note! Are you happy that last chapter was long? I hope you are! P.s. keep trying even if your hurt... always try... I don't own Naruto or any of the characters or any picture's or songs I use.
--------------------------------$_$------------:()----------------------
There are tears of sadness.
There are tears of regret.
There are tears of betrayal.
And tears that never shed.

Tired of crying
Sick of trying
I may be smiling
But inside I'm dying...

------------------------------------

I've repeated those words my whole life.

Flash back

Hey mom. When you've had enough of them torturing you, could you plz kill them already? I can't get free... just think about the beautiful blood! "Hehehe..." "What are you laughing at bitch! Monster! Demon!" "Your future doesn't look too bright..." blood. My motivation... shink! Heads gone... thanks for the motivation my little Akuma! Heh! Your welcome mom!

Flash back end.

I let out a huge sigh... time to get started... blah blah blah get the bells blah. You know what happens that's why I didn't write it :P Hijo: no. Author sama's just to lazy to write it! Me: shut up! I created you! Hijo: and now you have to put up with me! Me: grrrr... "I didn't say start yet... though you came at me with the full intention of killing me... so how do I say this? I'm kinda starting to like you guys..." the Orange blob gave a huge goofy grin after Kakashi said that. Here we go... "start!" We all hid except for Naruto. Who of course gets his ass kicked. I recorded the whole thing! The butt hole stab was hilarious! I got out of the tree I was in and shape shifted into a bird, masking my chakra and flew off to a new tree and just waited...

30-40 min. Later.

I turned back human-err, thing. And sat on the ground and took out a book from God knows where.
".?.?.? What are you doing just sitting there?" "The exercise is team work. The others would never team with a demon like me. I won't bother to try." All of them are in traps. I took a few hundred pictures of Sasuke for black mail. Other than that, Kakashi's eyes widened. "How!?! Also do not call yourself a demon." "Easy. No one, except maybe me, could get a bell on there own. We need team work. They would be to afraid to team with me, and focused on there own goals. Them being afraid is prof I'm a demon I really am so shut up and deal with it." "Hmm... I see... in which, you pass!" "Thanks." He gave me a smile while my face stayed blank.

Ten minutes later

"You!!!! You broke the rules, now are you ready for the consequences!?!" "B-but you said we needed to be a team!" "Yeah!" "W-we all are one!" "He hehe.. you all are one!?! Get ready to feel pain!!!...... You pass!" He gave a close eyed smile. And yep. That happened. Mom, he's such a drama queen! Hehe! I know. And where was I? Behind Kakashi because I already passed. He told them how I passed because I knew what the test was about. That drama queen. "Our first mission is tomorrow! Go home and get some rest." I cut Naruto free as we all walked away together.
____________________________
BTM= before Tora mission
____________________________

"Ok. Team, today we will be babysitting the tamahasshi twins." "Come on sensei~~~ babysitting?" "Just suck it up and deal with it Naruto..." we walk to the house. Huge. And I mean, huge! "Here we are. Let's go." We all walk in to be greeted by the twins mother and father. After they leave I lay back and relax as the others go through torture from those toddlers... hehe. Hour later "Grrr!!!" I gain an irk Mark. "That's it! You guys have no idea how to take care of kids! Transformation jutsu!"