Crazy? Are you sure?

Distant echoing voice in your head

I am lonely. I am a demon. I can't let anyone in. I can't show emotions. This world of mine... it's......HELL

Voice end.

P.s. I will put this out through out the story, but I mean it for every chapter before and after this chapter, including this chapter it's self, I don't own any, and I mean any, of the pictures or songs I put up. I ALSO don't own naruto or any of the character's... yet... I swear I will have you one day Naruto! And if I did own naruto it would be a catastrophic disaster. Got it? Ok, we cool! Now on with the story!

"Hey look it's that girl."

"I've hear she's insane. Also that she's a demon."

"Her parents died when she we 5. It's been a years since. I bet she killed them! How is that bitch still alive? Every one abuses and bullies her. I thought that monster would have killed its self by now."

"Yeah, I know, what a stubborn bitch."

Hey, mom, you should kill them. I promise it would be fun. I won't listen to you. But why not? Because this is all an act. I have to buy time to keep people away from me until I can kill the snake like man that killed them all. But then again... I gave up. I guess it's about time I kill myself. But why can't you just loose your sanity and kill already?. I won't, now shut up. *I thought in a stern voice*Fine, but your missing out on all the fun. Just shut up. I don't warrant to become the monster they think I am... even though it might be too late for that...

Hey, my name's Hijoshikina shi. I am insane, depressed a little, and dangerous. Don't mess with me. It's been 5 years since my parents died. In that time, I've found a show called naruto that I keep watching over and over again. It helped with my depression because it's about a boy who didn't give up. So my likes are, candy, sour food and treats, naruto, and thinking of how insane I can make myself out to be, and also the naruto x Hinata ship, but some thing I really like is music. My dislikes are fan girls (sakura and ino. Come on you know who you are) duckbutt (sasuke) and people who hurt the ones I care about, witch sadly, I don't have anyone I care about any more. My hobbies are being insane, pranking, and freaking people out. My dream is to torture and then murder the masked man for killing my heaven and family who I loved so much. This is how I look. P.s. I might look a little... insane

Today is my 10th birthday

Today is my 10th birthday. I am more depressed then ever today. The day before my parents death.
I've decided today I'm going to kill myself. And I know your thinking, "what!!! Why, how can you be so calm about that! Don't do it!" Sorry , but I can't change my decision. On my birthday before my parents were murdered, I got a necklace with a jewel that looks like a dragons eye. I have never taken it off. It is so precious to me, but it bring the worst memories. Memories of when they called me angel. Memories of when I was happy. Memories,of the day before my parents death. So tonight, once it hits midnight, I will die. I want to die on the same day as my parents. Tonight......is hell.