Pain. It's a memory we wish we could forget.

I do I own Naruto. I don't own this song. I don't own the picture. I am now working with a wattpad friend- her name is Wicked_nightmare. She is amazing! Go check out her account.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
§§~*()*~§§
Hijo pov
The moment Kakashi said his name, I blacked out. I don't know why. I appeared in a room. All I around me was black. The ground was water. I was missing my clothes. I looked down seeing my unfamiliar body, and the unfamiliar missing feeling of my bandages. I haven't taken them off in a long time. And I barely take off my clothes. I see the ugly words, still carved all over me, all the ugly scars, and marks. Burns to.

Wow. I never noticed how much muscle I have. I have a four pack, almost six, and I have strong legs and arms.

I begin to walk. Every step I take, I come closer to a now visible light. Getting bigger, and bigger. The light seemed to get closer, and closer. Once I reached the light, I found it to be a small plain orb. Being the stupid person I am, I touched it. I woke up,on the ground. I got up, and found a knocked out Zabuza. What was that room? What was that light?

I come to a realization, as Haku jumps to the ground to pick up Zabuza. "Sup snow chan!", Haku looked at me with his masked face. "Hello red snow." That's my nick name. I'm in the bingo book as an almost merciless killer. I got the name from working with Zabuza and Haku. With Haku's ice chakra, we always end up with snow. And I way to know I was there, the snow will all be stained red. Not a speck of white left. Another way to know I was there, is the bodies hanging from the trees. But I have never killed an innocent. The people I kill have always done something wrong. Like hurting other people who are innocent. Back to what's happening, "you two know each other?", asked Kakashi with a raised eyebrow.

   I ignored him and went to Haku. I said in my real voice quiet enough so the others can't hear it, "take care of Zuzu for me. He's so reckless. Like always." Haku let out a very quiet laugh. Giggle you could say. "Sorry Hijo, but I must go. Maybe later you could bring Akuma to the house?", he asked. I nod my head, and he disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

Listening in on the next minute or two, I apparently interrupted Narutos little jealous bicker. Kakashi was about to ask me something, when he blacked out. "Kakashi sensei!", Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura yelled. Well, Sasuke was more just, 'hn!?!' Than actual deciding to use his vocabulary for once. The three of them were trying to lift Kakashi, only getting him about 1/2 a foot off the ground. I pushed them out of the way as Kakashi fell back again. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!?!", they screeched. "Shut up.", I said in a cold, killing voice. They all shut there big ass traps. I lift Kakashi off the ground, and onto my shoulder. Jaws hung open. "Shut your Fucking trap before you catch a shit load of flies.", I said to the obviously very surprised genin. If Kakashi was awake, I probably would have a MAJOR bruise right now.

Once, he caught me cussing a lot and I got hit pretty hard. "Don't worry. Your sensei can rest up at my house.", said Tazuna. We all nod.

We walked in a comfortable silence.

Time skip to when Inari interrupts.

"Mom! Can't you see? These people are gonna die!!!! Gato is gonna come and wipe them out!", said Inari.
"Wha'd you say brat!?! Look, have you ever heard of a super ninja before? Well that's me, but better!! I'm gonna be Hokage!!! A real hero!!!", said Naruto. I froze when he said "a real hero." Inari retorted, "tech. Your just filled with stupid ideas. There's no such thing as a real hero." "Inari!! Where are you going!?!?", asked Tazuna in a gruff voice. "To look out at the ocean. I want to be alone!", he walked out of the room. My head lowered. "You know guys,
he was right about one thing.", I said. They looked at me in surprise and shock. "There is no such thing as a hero. Those comic book heroes we all read about.... they're not real, and have never been real.", I finished.